• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Easties Tear Up Another One

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry but the facts speak for themselves.

One time is a fluke, two times a coincidence, three times is a trend.

US Air East has the worst safety record of all major airlines. Period.

Tasteless to mention it? Facts are facts.

Are you throwing 1549 in there too?

I dont think there was much that could be done in that situation...it could have happened to you WestSiders as well!

...And when you act like this, even in an anonymous forum, you make the easties look right. Don't become the "rookie". Be above all that.

By all means hold their feet to the fire! But do it in a way that doesn't degrade the quality of your own professionalism. When you say things like this, you lower yourself to the level of those you propose to defeat. The high ground is a great place to fight from. Conducting a "scorched earth strategy" with your own professionalism is not a great way to go.

I don't think I will put you on ignore. This is cheap entertainment. It kinda reminds me of a girl fight in middle school...

Yeah, but the Easties are a bunch of sad sack wheenies who think they are entitled to EVERYTHING, when in reality they suck. They agreed to binding arbitration, thought they would win, and have lost every fight since. Guess what? Those OLD FOs, they didn't HAVE TO STAY AT USAir. They could have gone to Jetblue and could have been senior now. But noooooooooo, they stuck it out so they could live in South Philly, and now they are paying the price. They are the laughing stock right now, and it looks like Sulley and Skiles were "one of a kind" when it comes to CRM, even though they lost all credibility when they testified at the last trial. The Easties are WHEENIES.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sorry but the facts speak for themselves.

One time is a fluke, two times a coincidence, three times is a trend.

US Air East has the worst safety record of all major airlines. Period.

Tasteless to mention it? Facts are facts.

US Air as an entire organization sucks. Eastes and Westies you both have crappy attitudes, sound like clowns on the radio in PHL and Primadonas in PHX and offer the worst service in the industry.

Reminds me of the joke about your old paint scheme with the three red stripes on the blue tail... It was a reminder to the crews to be safe as those red lines were the high water marks in BOS, LGA and JFK.

Last edited:
12,766 posts and counting. Dude, you seriously need to get a life.

Thanks Dad, hey how about you write a post that is actually worth something? I have been on this board for years, and my personal life is FANTASTIC. You can eat it! Bye now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

US Air as an entire organization sucks. Eastes and Westies you both have crappy attitudes, sound like clowns on the radio in PHL and Primadonas in PHX and offer the worst service in the industry.

Exactly, that airline is a sorry excuse. Bragging about who is better, the easties or the westies is like bragging about being the tallest midget. Doesn't really matter, service is horrible East or West, North or South.

Latest resources

Back