• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Easties Tear Up Another One

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree. You wouldn't get me on a US plane (for free) at gunpoint. While we're at it, can we all agree to stop calling them "airways". Do you have any idea how many airlines call themselves airways? Here's a tip: If you're a swishy, lisping pillow-biter looking for your next dose of hot man-love, you call them "airways"...and you think it's cool. Real men wouldn't dream of doing it. It's as stupid as calling Delta "airlines".

Exactly, that airline is a sorry excuse. Bragging about who is better, the easties or the westies is like bragging about being the tallest midget. Doesn't really matter, service is horrible East or West, North or South.

I have my popcorn popped and my cold beverage ready to enjoy the midget wrestling here! One has to laugh at what a joke US Airways has become!

Yeah, but the Easties are a bunch of sad sack wheenies who think they are entitled to EVERYTHING, when in reality they suck. They agreed to binding arbitration, thought they would win, and have lost every fight since. Guess what? Those OLD FOs, they didn't HAVE TO STAY AT USAir. They could have gone to Jetblue and could have been senior now. But noooooooooo, they stuck it out so they could live in South Philly, and now they are paying the price. They are the laughing stock right now, and it looks like Sulley and Skiles were "one of a kind" when it comes to CRM, even though they lost all credibility when they testified at the last trial. The Easties are WHEENIES.

Bye Bye--General Lee

WTFO!

What in the name of Almighty Double Breasted Delta God does what you posted have anything to do with what I posted? I made a remark regarding professional decorum, for crying out loud! It is as if you have internet forum ADD.

Exactly, that airline is a sorry excuse. Bragging about who is better, the easties or the westies is like bragging about being the tallest midget. Doesn't really matter, service is horrible East or West, North or South.

Or whose regional sukks less and whose RJ is cooler, the one with engines on the fuselage or under the wings!

Latest resources

Back