• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Earnings call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe scaring off a few new hire flight attendants isn't such a bad thing considering some of the talent we bring in being based in the ghetto capitol of the world.

Ya mean?

Every new hire flight attendant I've flown with said FA training was the worst experience of their life. I am not a bit surprised that 24 FAs quit with the way they are treated like animals during training.

Whatever they are doing out there on the Skywest side, especially when it comes to recruiting, they are doing it right and need to implement it over here.

This place still runs exactly the way it did when George and John were running the company.

Last edited:
Maybe scaring off a few new hire flight attendants isn't such a bad thing considering some of the talent we bring in being based in the ghetto capitol of the world.

Ya mean?

Atlanta is known as home to the largest community of affluent African Americans in the USA. Racist much?

Atlanta is known as home to the largest community of affluent African Americans in the USA. Racist much?

Greenwich, CT is known as home to some of the richest white people in the USA. Doesn't mean they're signing up as ASA flight attendants.

Greenwich, CT is known as home to some of the richest white people in the USA. Doesn't mean they're signing up as ASA flight attendants.

.. and none of them work as FA's for ASA

My statement has nothing to do with the ASA FAs. Clutch stated "based in the Ghetto Capital of the World"

Atlanta is not the Ghetto Capital of the world, and far from it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back