• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Earnings call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With the Delta CPA, if THEY initiate the cancel we still get paid. Unless it bas changed.

I have flown a roundtrip TOTALLY empty for completion factor more than once.

So the DAL CPA is like our old CAL CPA then where if they cancel it we still get paid.

Whoever negotiated our current UAL/CAL CPA was an idiot in that regard.

I think this causes UAL to CX WAY TO MANY flights when they dont really have to. Its no skin off their back. I have seen wholesale cancellations of XJT flights in the UAL system(all were listed as "UAL initiated" on the XJET homepage) while mainline operates on time all day(I wonder how empty most of those flights were) and then we look like the bad guys because we have ********************ty performance numbers when it was UAL who caused the cancels in the first place.

The lifers bitching on xjet.com about the tiny perf plus check is comical. Bitch, you work for a crappy regional!

$60 bucks is a lot of coin for our FOs who are very fond of the tuna helper. Perhaps they could see fit to purchase something marginally less pungent and contributory toward the ginormous wasitline.

The lifers bitching on xjet.com about the tiny perf plus check is comical. Bitch, you work for a crappy regional!

As evidenced by NOT being paid correctly almost EVERY month.

So as I read elsewhere, that post tax check doesn't even cover all the unpaid time fixing the company's and rainmakers continuous screw ups.

As evidenced by NOT being paid correctly almost EVERY month.

So as I read elsewhere, that post tax check doesn't even cover all the unpaid time fixing the company's and rainmakers continuous screw ups.

You really think that they screw up by accident? Odd, that they never screw up in favor of the pilot.....

Express Jet question. I heard that they has a high percentage of "No Shows" at recent New Hire class dates

Express Jet question. I heard that they has a high percentage of "No Shows" at recent New Hire class dates

Supposedly only 14 of 16 showed for class a week or two ago. I wouldnt call that a high percentage.

And who knows what that was for either(our company surely doesnt share ANY information with us about what goes on with our own company). Every regional sucks to work at so maybe they lived in a base of one of the other regionals that are hiring(i.e. everybody but pinnacle) and got a call for them and decided to not commute or move which is smart. I dont think people are not showing up to class because they dont want to fly for the regionals. I talk to guys about once a month or so that are trying to get on with somebody, but they only have 1200 hours(or something like that). They are WANTING to come to the regionals even though I tell them to go back to medical school.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back