• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Earnings call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Republic has a similar base structure to L-XJT let's see how their earning report looks.

But I due agree, ever since United starting spreading the L-XJT flying all across the country, especially DEN, they are far from optimized, especially during IROPs

Republic Airways Holdings Inc. (NAS: RJET) today reported first quarter 2013 net income of $0.3 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $7.1 million, or $0.15 per diluted share, in the first quarter 2012.

I wont repeat my point again, but I'll add this to it. Who's to say there hasn't been a plan since Day 1? You'd be a fool to think this is all being made up as they go.

If you argue with an idiot, you are an idiot !

I was just thinking the same thing! Why is every other airline (Skywest included) able to rebound, but we are not. I also get the impression management sees this year's winter weather as a one off phenomenon. I see this as the norm, and I see the need to fix an ineffective method of dealing with IROPS.

Because all the people that run the new expressjet are flight attendants without college degrees

I wont repeat my point again, but I'll add this to it. Who's to say there hasn't been a plan since Day 1? You'd be a fool to think this is all being made up as they go.

I'm inclined to believe you are correct. Jerry had a master plan for this all along. Starting with the 2008 "you break it you buy" up to today.

However, due to the complete incompetence displayed by his lackeys in ATL, the inability to "capture the synergies of the merger and save (whatever amount of millions here)" etc etc etc I'm NOW inclined to believe that on a day to day basis, they are indeed, making it up as they go along.

I'm inclined to believe you are correct. Jerry had a master plan for this all along. Starting with the 2008 "you break it you buy" up to today.

However, due to the complete incompetence displayed by his lackeys in ATL, the inability to "capture the synergies of the merger and save (whatever amount of millions here)" etc etc etc I'm NOW inclined to believe that on a day to day basis, they are indeed, making it up as they go along.

Expressjet is actually doing well considering where it began. The company has reduced cost tremendously, going from big losses to a breakeven operation with only 50% of merger synergies met. This past quarter was just a hiccup due to weather but also a wakeup call that the E145 operation needs more optimization, like a DEN base.

Now that the pilot unions have come to some sort of an agreement on PBS and done some optimizing themselves (firing CM) maybe a JCBA will be sooner rather than later and more of those merger synergies met.

I wonder how more much time does Uncle Jerry gives Brad to get this merger done?

Or does Uncle Jerry send in someone else from St. George to get it done.

Weird how all this "weather" mostly affects the Expressjet operation and no other regionals....I wonder why?

I am not sure how the other regional contracts are written, but UAL controls and causes most of the cancels at XJT and then doesnt have to pay us for them. Great huh? So instead of them taking a little hit and us taking a little hit when the WX goes to ********************, we just take 100% of it so that UAL doesnt have to pay.

Under our old CPA with CAL if they initiated the cancel than they still paid us. I can completely understand if we cause or initiate the cancel that they shouldn't pay us, but when they do something that we have no control over or say in the matter and then they dont have to pay us because "we didnt complete the flight" is complete horse crap IMO.

As soon as we start flying those 700s for the union negotiated $2 an hour more than the 50s we will start making money, ohh and Smart pref PBS should do a great job at getting max use out of everyone!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back