• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Earnings call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My statement has nothing to do with the ASA FAs. Clutch stated "based in the Ghetto Capital of the World"

Atlanta is not the Ghetto Capital of the world, and far from it.

Funny. Lets say I grew up in New Orleans.... If I say I grew up in Chocolate City, i would be told how racist i am. But if Mayor Nagin says it... then its just a factual statement and no biggie...

OK.. thread creep... on to next topic

Last edited:
Your going to Blame Brad for that?

You're right, it's all the pilots' fault. We have one goal in mind, to destroy our company , sister company and holding company, our own livelihood along with it, just to spite you Skywest guys. That's it, you figured us out.

I have a lot of friends at Skywest and I keep hearing about our terrible attitude. Do you guys really think that we don't wanna do a good job? Perform well?

Unfortunately the tools to do a good job have been taken away. If your company took away the good maintenance, decent scheduling and half your paycheck every month with rainmaker, all the while telling you that you're the problem, how good a job do you think you could do? But I know most of you won't answer this because you just want to tell us how it is.

You're right, it's all the pilots' fault. We have one goal in mind, to destroy our company , sister company and holding company, our own livelihood along with it, just to spite you Skywest guys. That's it, you figured us out.

I have a lot of friends at Skywest and I keep hearing about our terrible attitude. Do you guys really think that we don't wanna do a good job? Perform well?

Unfortunately the tools to do a good job have been taken away. If your company took away the good maintenance, decent scheduling and half your paycheck every month with rainmaker, all the while telling you that you're the problem, how good a job do you think you could do? But I know most of you won't answer this because you just want to tell us how it is.

The company isn't the god of rain. They can't control the weather. All will be back to normal next quarter

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back