• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle to Furlough Hundreds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XPOO, do all of us a favor and go to www.DispatchInfo.com because we don't care about anything you write. You're an ill-tempered desk jockey. Since you were never able to make it as a pilot, you derive satisfaction in life from hobnobbing with us. You are that loser kid with no self esteem that always seems to hang out on the fringe of the group. We mock you and laugh at you constantly. Can I make it any clearer?

Get back to work pushing those papers. Oh, and keep reminding yourself that you and the captain share the responsibility for a flight 50/50.

I couldn't have said it better. Thank you, sir.

Granted, there are quite a few Dispatchers who float around on here, and that's all good and well. I'm sure we all find ourselves on other boards or in other Forums that don't directly pertain to ourselves. It really doesn't matter what who when what does what. We can all actually learn something here every once in a while, regardless (did I spell that right XPOOPIE?) of who submits it and what their position is. Some people just take it too far and don't know when to quit. JoeMerchant was that way for a while and finally backed off. General Lee is another who comes to mind.

XPOOPIE reminds me of the last kid to be picked during Dodge Ball or any other game. He more than likely had to wear Birth Control glasses in the military and it made his life horrible. He always has to stick his "key board" and "space bar" into the mix just to remind people that he's still here.

For those of you who don't know what "Birth Control" glasses were, they were these thick, black framed military issued eyeglasses during the late 80's and early 90's. The glasses were so ugly that there was no way you'd ever get laid. Just think "Revenge of the Nerds" and you'll get the picture.

Actually, there is a difference. Allow me to point it out for you.

Skywest Airlines: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywest_Airlines

SkyWest Airlines:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SkyWest

But, then again, it's Wikipedia and I don't expect your fragile mind to believe anything that website has to say on anything.

Now what are you whining about? I fixed it. You no longer work for an Aussie, mate. Can't make you happy, can we?

Wait, I forgot. You're a Dispatcher. Of course we can't.

For those of you who don't know what "Birth Control" glasses were, they were these thick, black framed military issued eyeglasses during the late 80's and early 90's. The glasses were so ugly that there was no way you'd ever get laid. Just think "Revenge of the Nerds" and you'll get the picture.

That's the origin of Drew Carey's pair. Seriously.

How in the f'ing world does a thread titled "Eagle to Furlough Hundreds" descend into another ASA v SkyWest thread in just two pages?

Get over yourselves! We're all gonna get screwed in the next twelve months anyway!

XPOOPIE reminds me of the last kid to be picked during Dodge Ball or any other game. He more than likely had to wear Birth Control glasses in the military and it made his life horrible. He always has to stick his "key board" and "space bar" into the mix just to remind people that he's still here.

Still a little butt-sore from yesterday, huh? Now it's on to the personal insults? Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Why is every thread about how much Skywest sucks? I bet most of you wish you were at Skywest then any of the other regionals right now.

Why is every thread about how much Skywest sucks? I bet most of you wish you were at Skywest then any of the other regionals right now.

I have no dog in the fight here, but I where I wish I was has something to do with your avatar...:D

I'm a well-wisher for Skywest, in that I don't wish them any specific harm:)

Latest resources

Back