• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle to Furlough Hundreds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know how many Saabs currently operate out of DFW and LAX? Looks like they are all going away along with the RJs already announced.

Yes, I can tell that you immediately realized your lack of competence. That's why you spelled the other word so poorly.

Honestly, I've seen quite a few "their", "there", and "they're" errors, and even some "lose" and "loose" mistakes, so much that they're unfortunately common place. We've even had some "definately" errors (definitely) and some "congradulations" (congratulations). I've done both of them myself.

I've NEVER seen anyone spell "regards" wrong.

Didn't you refer to me as "stupid and you don't really understand what is going on"?:confused: Take a hard look in the mirror, junior, and be on "guard".:D

Please don't forget "you're" and "your"! Always a classic!

Now, carry on!

:p

Did you mean "regards"? The "g", "u", and "a" on a standard keyboard aren't even close to each other, so it was definitely not an error.

To "guard" something is to protect it, watch over it, prevent from scoring (i.e. a goal in sports), maintain control over, etc.

"Regard" means to look at attentively, look upon or consider in a particular way (i.e. I regard XPOOP as a fool), hold in esteem or respect, relate or refer to, take into account (i.e. consider), etc.

Their is know such wurd as reguard, accept in the knam of a biznes.

I may have misunderstood the intent of your original post using my quote, and that's my fault. However, you decided to blow it way out of proportion with name calling and insinuations. You do understand that word, don't you?

You've been warned. Now you're my buddy.

U must be fun to fly with. I bet your reel smart two.

Yup, it's getting interesting. Good 'ole Junior XPOOPIE started it when he referred to me as "stupid" and "didn't understand". Sounded like fighting words to me.

Now he's my "buddy" and I'll never leave him alone.:nuts:

Last edited:
At least I've flown them all, as opposed to XPOO. He's only sat in the aircraft in his profile. I guess he doesn't realize that sitting in the jump seat during his mandatory yearly ride doesn't count. Maybe he's flown each one in the simulator.......

The things that make you go hmm.

Robbie Rob - break it down!

-CC Music Factory

At least I've flown them all, as opposed to XPOO. He's only sat in the aircraft in his profile. I guess he doesn't realize that sitting in the jump seat during his mandatory yearly ride doesn't count. Maybe he's flown each one in the simulator.......

The things that make you go hmm.

Robbie Rob - break it down!

-CC Music Factory

I think that's your head there in your "Current Position." Good day, sir!

This is a fun thread! Mostly because I am no longer at the Beagle, although I feel badly for all my friends there. Yes, that was there, not their or they're.

Regards, Wacoflyr, former Beagle fo

P.S. I learned a lot from all of the excellent CA's there. I will always be grateful, not greatfull.

Latest resources

Back