• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle shoots down B scale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they have money to fund Mini-Indy and Acey Days they have money to give me a raise.

Economics 101. Law of Supply and Demand. A scarce commodity can demand a higher wage.

Pilots are becoming scarce.

It's a start for fighting back management's attempt to Wal-Mart the Regionals. For that my hats off to you Eagle, wait, we don't wear hats at ASA. Regardless, thanks for stepping up. Hopefully the rest of us will get our heads out of our ass and demand a livable wage and improved QOL. It has to stop eventually, now is the time.

Hoser

Starting with pinnacle

Hey hey now!! Don't leave my reverent out of the equation, he is thirsty for fresh cheap blood!! Amennnnn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let the Rumor's begin! Now Parker will approach the WO's PDT/PSA to place these large are RJ's!! Hopefully it won't be the same joke played out against ALG/PDT/PSA back in the day.

Let the Rumor's begin! Now Parker will approach the WO's PDT/PSA to place these large are RJ's!! Hopefully it won't be the same joke played out against ALG/PDT/PSA back in the day.

It'll be AWAC next under the blade. Remember we are in negotiations currently, and things have ground to a halt at the 'expensive' stuff.

Peace.

Rekks

Latest resources

Back