Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle Pilots...Are U charged when riding w/ Mainline?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PacoPollo said:
Dont worry, Ralphy and his boys are working very hard to bring ya back very soon..Spring of 06 i hear...:D
Again dodging the questions. Sorry things aren't so rosy at AE. Enjoy that 16 year contract you signed!!!!!

BTW dumbass, I have told you time and time again I aint going back. When you make six figures as a Falcon 50EX Captain there is no point going back.

Last edited:
SkyBoy1981 said:
I don't care what the 3 of you DO with the room, I'm just telling you to get one. If thats what tickles your fancy, then so be it. Just keep the homosexual details amongst yourselves.

Get one for what reason? This is a message board. People converse here and even debate (sometimes with douchebags like Paco)

You have a problem with that? Or do you not understand the concept of a message board?

BTW, the only reason I brought up the homosexual comment is because when someone says, "Get a room" it usually has a sexual conotation. But of course you already knew that.

Dangerkitty said:
Again dodging the questions. Sorry things aren't so rosy at AE. Enjoy that 16 year contract you signed!!!!!

BTW dumbass, I have told you time and time again I aint going back. When you make six figures as a Falcon 50EX Captain there is no point going back.

So my question is; why do you keep roaming around the regional forums specific around AE??? Are you so concerned of whats going around there? If I make 6 figures, I wouldnt be around here all the time picking on regional guys..... Now Whos' the douchebag?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
PacoPollo said:
I would be concerned If I were you since no more flowback positions at AE..
So I would start getting your resumes up to date. Oh no wait..Ralphie and his boys are working for more concessions so you might be safe...:)

Wanna bet? We can still flow back and displace our own guys. Nice try Compadre.

Good thing you're not like most of the professional Eagle pilots I know. Learn from them, son.

PacoPollo said:
So my question is; why do you keep roaming around the regional forums specific around AE??? Are you so concerned of whats going around there? If I would make 6 figures, I wouldnt be around here all the time picking on regional guys..... Now Whos' the douchebag?:rolleyes:

Nah, he's concerned with answering another pilot's question about D2 charges. You're the one that is butting in with your worthless anti-AA rhetoric. FWIW, I "roam around" all of the boards here answering questions that I feel can be helpful to others - I don't distinguish between regionals, majors, fracs, etc. We're all pilots, remember?

Speaking of picking, who's always picking on AA pilots, Paco Gilipollas? Doncha got 8 legs to fly junior manned? Scram.

My CA seat HAAAA funny about that one nice try!!!What makes you think that.. Lets see
from the bottom of AA on reserve to bottom at AE on reserve...man It sucks to be you!

aa73 said:
Speaking of picking, who's always picking on AA pilots, Paco Gilipollas? Doncha got 8 legs to fly junior manned? Scram.

Nahh not on reserve...Come on over the more JR pilots below me the better!!:D

PacoPollo said:
So my question is; why do you keep roaming around the regional forums specific around AE??? Are you so concerned of whats going around there? If I make 6 figures, I wouldnt be around here all the time picking on regional guys..... Now Whos' the douchebag?:rolleyes:
AA73 basically answered the stupid questioning you brought forth. He took the words right out of my mouth. I was answering someone's questions about AMR's travel policies. You have a problem with that?

Again I will ask you: What is you problem with the AA pilots and the APA? You sure seem to know alot of the politics at AMR and the APA yet you state that you have nothing to do with neither.

And BTW I am not "picking" on the regional guys. For almost four years I was a regional guy. However unlike you I was able to upgrade to Captain in 8 months and built my PIC time at a regional and got out. I had bigger aspirations and wanted much more than being a regional pilot for the rest of my life. (Not that there is anyting wrong with that) I am sorry you are so bitter about being a "lifer" at Eagle. Not everyone can make it to the majors. And by the dumbass crap you post on a regular basis doesn't look like you will ever have a shot at major carrier in your lifetime.

So I guess you will have to be content to make fun of the APA and AA behind an anonymous screename. Kind of cowardly don't you think?

Latest resources

Back