• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle or Pinnacle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is Eagle seeing any attrition on the CA side? It seems like they're hiring quite a bit lately. Is it because all the FOs are jumping ship???

Gotcha. How are things looking for getting ORD out of IOE?

There has been a lot of upgrades last few months (compared to recent past). I think we had 19 or 20 go to SAAB captain from right seat last bid.
Also, the last few new hire classes seemed to be throwing a lot of guys into the Northeast and then granting them a switch to ORD before training was up.

Almost all of the recently awarded SF340 Captains have been Captains before on it so in a way they arent really new Captains. Just getting back to the seat they all held 2 years ago.

hey, someone else with a chicken...anyways...MarineGrunt, take the AE interview and if you don't get it...then you're going red tail. If you get the offer then I would chose the chicken tail. Upgrade is long but that doesn't seem to be an issue for you.

The QOL and bennies are much better at AE. Just one example, your buddy wants to fly and visit you...At AE all you have to do is add them to your list on jetnet...At 9E you got to go pick them up meaning you have to travel with the buddy for them to travel. The rules might have change since I last check.

just my 2 bits

Posted on Eagle company email this morning, 6/22...

Vacancy bid open effective 22june...

35 Captain slots
3-DFW-CA-CRJ
5-BOS-CA-EMJ
7-LGA-CA-EMJ
5-ORD-CA-EMJ
10-DFW-CA-SF3
5-LAX-CA-SF3

40 First Off. slots
5-BOS-FO-EMJ
10-DFW-FO-EMJ
7-LGA-FO-EMJ
5-ORD-FO-EMJ
3-MIA-FO-ATR
5-DFW-FO-SF3
5-LAX-FO-SF3

Looks like some more VERY welcome movement.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back