Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eagle Flight

28/f
True: The upgrade is long here, but I believe my QOL and job stability is worth it. 98% of the people I fly with are awesome and the flight benefits go all over the world. I'm about 1/2 way to upgrading as a 3.5 years F/O. Personally, I love the flying and have a great schedule. I live in an outstation though that provides plenty of flights a day to the hub for commuting. I have two friends who went through classes here at Eagle a few months ago: one got the Saab in LAX and the other got into the ATR in SJU. Both are happy as far as I know. :)

-FW

I think someone on the lounge site said Eagle classes are filled through July. They are running 9-15 through every two weeks.

[and other than the upgrade times, I have never heard any Eagle guys complain (but haven't talked to many either!)

I appreciate all the input. Keep it comin![/quote]
New to the forum are ya?

I've got a buddy who no longer works at eagle as a saab driver. He hated every second he was there. Being on reserve was very brutal and you will be abused, pay is a notch better than nothing. I would say that Pinnacle is much better than eagle as long as you live with in 1 hour of the bases or you don't commute at all. QOL is actualy good as long as you hold a line. At pinnacle you will get to fly the line faster and will be on reserve for only a few months. The only down side is that pinnacle is essentially a parasite company to Northwest. If northwest wants to get rid of 100RJs tomorrow, pinnacle will have to comply. If NW goes down, the chances of pinnacle surviving are very low. You might want to think about this also, if you couldn't get in the top regionals such as Horizon you can use eagle or pinnacle as a stepping stone. In that case it doesn't really matter which one you go to.

Last edited:
Hmmm that's weird. Reserve on the Saab is less than 6 months (most people would die for that). First year pay is on par with almost every other regional out there.

EMB reserve is forever, but the Saab guys in my class were lineholders in 3-4 months and CRJ was about 1 year.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back