• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle interview on the 4th.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats LewisU, I agree, I interviewed at a lot of places, I was offered a job from every place that I interviewed, but in the end it came down to the fact that I felt that Eagle treated me with the most professional attitude and I was also very impressed with their facilities. Good luck I am sure that you will be getting an offer soon, if you dont hear from them by midday on friday call Karen, that is what I did, and she had me on a plane to Dallas Sunday and sitting in class on Monday.

Congrats man!!!! How long was it from when you submitted your app to a call for an interview and the how long for the interview itself?

I was really impressed with AMR and the faculties down in DFW. Everyone was extremely nice and always had a smile on their face. No matter what employee I walked past everyone seemed happy. They took very well care of us. 6 candidates. 2 didn't make it past tech(one having over 1200 multi). After lunch we jumped in the sim (fokker 100) full motion. It was intense and over whelming for me. I've never sat in a cockpit of that scale let a lone fly glass and full motion. We all passed the sim and had the medical the next day. After the medical we were all given conditional offers pending FBI background check and drug tests. Over all great experience and AE seems to be a great company to work for. I am hoping to get a call on Friday. If anyone wants more detail PM me. Thanks for the help. (I so don't want to go back to work tomorrow flight instructing after this experience).

I like the part about everyone smiling. Now that's funny. They probably went on the street and paid people to come in the academy and smile.

I've been going to the academy every day for the past week. They don't smile all of the time, but I'm treated fairly and professionally, and the instructors do care. It has been an excellent experience. Quit being such a downer.

Waco

Every time I am at the academy everyone seems pretty happy. Over all a good place to work I think.

Latest resources

Back