Eagle interview on the 4th.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LewisU_Pilot

I have an Interview with Eagle on the 4th. Any advice/suggestions/pointers or .02 cents? I have all my documents in order and have been studying the crud out of jepp charts. I heard they no longer have the 60 question ATP test so I haven't really been studying the Gleim book. Anything specific I should take a look at to prepare?

LewisU,
I work here, if you have anything specific I can help you with let me know.

I have an Interview with Eagle on the 4th. Any advice/suggestions/pointers or .02 cents? I have all my documents in order and have been studying the crud out of jepp charts. I heard they no longer have the 60 question ATP test so I haven't really been studying the Gleim book. Anything specific I should take a look at to prepare?

Yeah...do you mean 2 cents or 2/100ths of 1 cent of information wanted? Theres a big difference and Im not sure Id trust the 2/100ths over the whole 2 cents worth. But ya know, whats a couple of decimal points among friends (or on DME for that matter)? This is my second time posting this because the first one didnt go through...consider it my 2 sents. Also, I used my fingers to type this (feel) and you are using your eyes to read this (sight) so you can consider this 2 sence(s). Just my .02 cents sents sence!

Yeah...do you mean 2 cents or 2/100ths of 1 cent of information wanted? Theres a big difference and Im not sure Id trust the 2/100ths over the whole 2 cents worth. But ya know, whats a couple of decimal points among friends (or on DME for that matter)? This is my second time posting this because the first one didnt go through...consider it my 2 sents. Also, I used my fingers to type this (feel) and you are using your eyes to read this (sight) so you can consider this 2 sence(s). Just my .02 cents sents sence!

senses

Yeah...thats one of those words that I get wrong everytime. And dont get me started on that whole i before e thing.
If you get a moment to break away from editing peoples posts on the internet, I would certainly appreciate your forgiveness with respect to my blunder....I am sooooo embarrassed!
(God I hope I didnt spell anything wrong in this contrition...I wonder if he/she will count off for punctuation?)

Well judging by your s/n it's not too difficult to figure out where you went to school :). So, I just want to wish a fellow "Flyer" good luck. Hopefully I'll be right behind you very shortly.

It seemed like getting the documents in order was 75% of the battle for me. Otherwise, the tech is nothing to sweat if you really know your Jepps, and the HR, well, be ready for those "why should we hire you" and "tell me one of your biggest weakness" questions. The sim is nothing to stress over--Fokker F-100 in my interview. Full motion, so I actually had a lot of fun with it. Zero stress.

Hope this helps! And make sure you check out aviationinterviews.com That really prepared me well.

-Goose

It seemed like getting the documents in order was 75% of the battle for me. Otherwise, the tech is nothing to sweat if you really know your Jepps, and the HR, well, be ready for those "why should we hire you" and "tell me one of your biggest weakness" questions. The sim is nothing to stress over--Fokker F-100 in my interview. Full motion, so I actually had a lot of fun with it. Zero stress.

Hope this helps! And make sure you check out aviationinterviews.com That really prepared me well.

-Goose

Exactly what documents are you folks referring to?

Latest resources

Back