• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EAGLE!! are they serious?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They have a bunch of moron women recruiting for them.

You must have be thinking of the wrong airline buddy; Claudette and the women in the recruiting department are wonderful people.

Sounds like the website is having some issues as Eagle is now accepting applications at 400/100.

As for advice for the potential new hires, I would stay away from Eagle unless:

1. You live here and don't want to commute.
2. Don't mind a long upgrade.
3. Eagle shrinking thus reducing your QOL.

For those of you who don't know; the T/A that was agreed to regarding the flowthrough/flowbacks last week, failed. The TA, though far from perfect, was to add 25 CRJs to the fleet and potentially allow 1500 eagle pilots the opportunity to attain a flowthrough number to American. Previous fleet plans were also to add an aditional 15 Saabs back to the fleet. The T/A also would have included several bonus's for new hire pilots.

Because the T/A failed, our grievences will now be settled in arbitration. Additionaly, we will begin parking Saabs in 2008 due to lack of staffing. We will also reduce jet flying next year. During the last ALPA teleconference it was stated that we are short approximately 200 First Officers.

Most regionals are hurting for pilots, but also offer quicker upgrades. Know that upgrades for turboprop at Eagle are 7 yrs, 8 yrs for the jet. With the company shrinking, the upgrades will get longer.

Check your airline apps carefully. If you made a mistake there the filters will send this back automatically.

You must have be thinking of the wrong airline buddy; Claudette and the women in the recruiting department are wonderful people.

Blah blah blah Eagle Blah

I am sure they are wonderful people, that wasn't the point! :nuts: :nuts:

I didn't name names either, so you must agree with me on whoever Claaudette is? Muahahahahahahah! :pimp:

Last edited:
that's really odd... they won't stop calling me.. seriously it's like once a day.. even asking if they have the wrong e-mail address because they are trying to send me info...

I haven't updated airline apps since I was hired elsewhere, so apparently I was competitive back then..

I wonder what the are using to determine who is a model candidate

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back