• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle Air Med

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldnt say that anyone LIKES EAM, they just put up with it for a bit to make some money.

I noticed that Eagle Air Med has a new posting for pilots on findapilot. This thread was the most recent information I could find. Anyone have any current information on this company. I am specifically wanting to know if their safety culture has improved any from the older threads that I have found on FI. What is the current pay and schedule like? Any other info that might be useful?

Thanks

I have no idea what things are like out there now, some of their job ads in the had been a bit misleading when it came to pay. Back in 2005, they would advertise the job as paying 63k, but that was if you worked 5 extra days of overtime, and not a 20/10 schedule. Spending 25 days a month in Kayenta or Chinle is not everyones cup of tea. Spending any time there isnt for that matter.

I would imagine that 90k they are advertising, is dependent again on giving up some of your days off to get that pay. 5 days a month off would not be enough for me, because it is going to take a just to leave, and a day to drive back.

Thanks for the info!

I have no idea what things are like out there now, some of their job ads in the had been a bit misleading when it came to pay. Back in 2005, they would advertise the job as paying 63k, but that was if you worked 5 extra days of overtime, and not a 20/10 schedule. Spending 25 days a month in Kayenta or Chinle is not everyones cup of tea. Spending any time there isnt for that matter.

I would imagine that 90k they are advertising, is dependent again on giving up some of your days off to get that pay. 5 days a month off would not be enough for me, because it is going to take a just to leave, and a day to drive back.

Latest resources

Back