• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle Air Med

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats sucks. I know of some people over there, from when I flew for a competitor in that neck of the woods.

Being a Paramedic down here in Phoenix, we would sometimes get transfers from Eagle Air that would come into Sky Harbor. I had a chance to work with the Medic that was on that place during a transport to a local hospital . He was a good guy and very knowledgeable at what he did. RIP to everyones family involved.

Very sorry to read this. My prayers and condolences for them and their families.

Flew for them about 10 years ago. They were unsafe then and unsafe now. Jon Hunt used to own the operation. He is a scumbag!

The FAA should have shut these a$$wipes down years ago.

Do they have that operation in Hawaii going or are they just trying to start one up there? Not that I am interested, just curious

you know you want to work for them!!!

Amy called last night looking for you, said something about her child support. Oh and you need to go and get the birds out of her car.

you know you want to work for them!!!

Amy called last night looking for you, said something about her child support. Oh and you need to go and get the birds out of her car.

Why should I have to pay child support for another one of your babies?

At least I didnt shack up with some butt ugly flight nurse, who wore so much makeup, one would expect her to be driving around in some little clown car with circus music playing.

You need to get back to Gallup so you can be chief pilot and raise Trinas crack babies together

Latest resources

Back