E170 Cruising speed?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tim47SIP,

They're talking about a completely different a/c here, the Emb-170 which does blow the doors of the current Canadair products in terms of comfort.

Whoop-dee-doo passenger comfort. The only time I care about that is when I'm deadheading!

flyby said:
Hey 73, whatchew guys burning a side doing .745? What altitude?

cheers

3000lbs/hr per side at FL330, that evening. Our Mach varies by flight plans, usually it varies form a low of M.74 to a high of M.78.

Thanks for the response guys and gals. pretty slick airplane...

"I got my Chevy Celebrity up to 70mph today, but then I spun out in some wet leaves hitting a short yellow bus full of oxygen thieves."

funniest sh!t i've heard all week!!!

ce750drvr said:
That nothin'. In the CE 750, I've done SEA to IAD in 3 hrs 24 min while hung up in the winter jetstream. .918 most of the way.

I've had it up to .5 past lightspeed. I've made the Kessel run in 4 parsecs. I've outrun Imperial Starships, not the local bulk cruisers, mind you, but the big Corillian ships.

Nu

ce750drvr said:
That nothin'. In the CE 750, I've done SEA to IAD in 3 hrs 24 min while hung up in the winter jetstream. .918 most of the way.

This is like the center controller that gets asked ground speed by a cessna 172, a navajo, a lear and a SR71.

aa73 said:
You just won dorkiest response of the day. Go around.

Thanks, but it was a smarta$$ response. You're how old and still using the word dorkiest?

Latest resources

Back