• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

E-190s at Airtran?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe your union isn't interested because they see you as the company sympathizer you are.

Maybe this was long before I felt the way I do. Ever think of that? And I am not a company sympathizer, just a realist.

<<<SWA? Totally different company, and I don't think it will be too much longer until that party starts to end.>>>

Are you talking about our anual Chili Cookoff? A bunch of us are upset about that but we'll come up with something. When we come to Atlanta next year we are going to have a lot of parties at Stone Mountain and Kennesaw National Park. We get really involved in the communities we serve.

Maybe this was long before I felt the way I do. .

Then I guess -9 was right, you were brainwashed.

Glad I don't work there, with unity like this, management has the upper hand. Good luck guys, you'll need it.

Then I guess -9 was right, you were brainwashed.

Glad I don't work there, with unity like this, management has the upper hand. Good luck guys, you'll need it.

No, I call it like I see it, not brainwashing. Maybe there is not good unity for a reason. You need good leadership to create it.

FFLS-

The management of this airline have offered you a disgraceful contract, one that isn't fit to wipe your shoes on, yet you blame your union, who are fighting on your behalf against EAL management tactics . . . . sounds to me like you have been listening to too many scabs, because that is the same type of crap I used to hear from them. The difference is that I saw through it.

Guys like you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Last edited:
FFLS-

The management of this airline have offered you a disgraceful contract, one that isn't fit to wipe your shoes on, yet you blame your union, who are fighting on your behalf against EAL management tactics . . . . sounds to me like you have been listening to too many scabs, because that is the same type of crap I used to hear from them. The difference is that I saw through it.

Guys like you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Is it disgraceful? We don't even know what they offered this last time. It's like the Bush administration. "Just trust us". But you need no details. Convince me why I should trust them on that.

I blame my union for certain tactics they have used, not necessarily for what they are trying to accomplish. NPA stooped to Kolski's level early on in this process. That was a HUGE disappointment. I was extraordinarily hopeful about the new group. I just wish the high road were taken.

I'm actually quite pro-union in general (something that baffles me considering the majority political orientation among pilots, but that is another discussion altogether) ....so convince me, sway me in the direction of standing behind them 100%. I'm open....I'm waiting for a convincing argument. Sell me.

Is it disgraceful? We don't even know what they offered this last time. It's like the Bush administration. "Just trust us". But you need no details. Convince me why I should trust them on that. .

Every time you open your mouth you show your ignorance. The complete company proposal has been available on the NPA website SINCE OCTOBER 2005!!
You probably don't even have a password, I suppose that's the unions fault also.

Latest resources

Back