Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DR is Back!? ASA hiring department back?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

777forever

Just heard that DR is back in the office at A-tech. Someone had posted months ago on here that he retired. Glad to see he's back if its true and hopefully lots of hiring on the horizon.

That's because a ton of the XJT guys on furlough aren't coming back, they've only got 20-some takers so far.

No! say it ain't so!

We need some new blood in that dept!

I'm pretty sure he's NOT talking about the one who taught indoc, he's talking about the former head of hiring to return to that post

Gosh-

I must have misread DR's memo... I thought it was just a statement of the rather obvious fact that he is RETARDED, not RETIRING.

-We REALLY need new blood over there! That clown has hired some real goombahs!

(And for clarification, they are referring to the suckup a-hole who used to be the CP-who screwed the HELL out of everyone, not the cool guy who used to do indoc.)

Last edited:
20 takers out of 48? Boy, here management thought this place was the second coming of Pan Am.

20 takers out of 48? Boy, here management thought this place was the second coming of Pan Am.

Oh no, actually far worse than that. Xjet has 222 on furlough and we only got basically 1 out of ever 10 to take the offer.

I do commend ASA management for just flat out offering jobs to these folks ahead of the completed merger. I would have expected that they would have just been given preferential interviews. Perhaps, the offer was for the benefit of the Xjet MEC so that they drop their idea of forcing a merge with Skywest.

I was truely hoping that we would return to the model of Pilots hiring Pilots. Silly me for thinking that as upper management has not changed yet.

Just heard that DR is back in the office at A-tech. Someone had posted months ago on here that he retired. Glad to see he's back if its true and hopefully lots of hiring on the horizon.

I hope the hell so! I'm getting tired of scheduling trying to get me on my days off. Now those buttholes are junior manning pilots on the last day of their trips. Any goodwill that was left is deteriating fast. :angryfire

Latest resources

Back