DOT seeks age 60 opinion, young guys speak up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That comment says volumes about your character.:(

Fox: I'm not one hundred percent sure but I think that the flight hours number in your profile has gone up about 4000 hours over the last three years. What does that say about YOUR character?

Last edited:
Yeah, the next thing you know he might call you a scab or something.

Kettle, the pot is calling.

FJ

FJ:

Foxhunter is not a scab. As much as I pretty well disagree with everything he says you should not paint him with that brush. A scab is a creature that crosses a picket line to preform struck work. To my knowledge FH has never done that, nor would he, I think. He quit ALPA (more than once, I think) but he has rejoined ( I can't imagine why since he finds fault with everything they do) and has paid all of his dues obligations.

FoxHunter said:
That comment says volumes about your character.:(

:laugh:

OKay Grampy...I sure am worried about your evaluation of me over the internet.

Go get a life and let us morally bankrupt young guys have a piece of the pie.

They are only posting the pro change comments!!

I just fininished all 449 comments, not one in favor of change!! Something is BS with this whole comment thing.

Called a few friends that are for keeping the rule the same and they all have left comments, but are not on the website.

I must have inadvertently skipped one, I tried to read all of them and I didn't run across even one in favor keeping the rule the same.

Which one (docket #) was in favor of keeping the rule?

I saw more than one and mentioned three that stuck in my mind in an earlier thread. I did not write down their numbers and don't plan on plowing through 9 pages again!

You have to admit, this is ironic! LOL!

Little support posted to keep age 60

I just fininished all 449 comments, not one in favor of change!! Something is BS with this whole comment thing.

Called a few friends that are for keeping the rule the same and they all have left comments, but are not on the website.

I share your concern after reviewing all 453 posts submitted so far.

Of the 453 posts only 212, 226, 338, 403, 417 support keeping age 60 as it currently is enacted with post 363 having no position on the issue. And post 357 opposing a live fire zone over Lake Erie.

Where are all posts in support of no change keeping the status quo?

Latest resources

Back