• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dont get mad at Express!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is not a knock on ASA but maybe just maybe Delta did something completely out of charectar and went with a superior product???

Uhh.. Except that XJT doing them at cost. Delta is broke and bankrupt the went for cheap ala Freedom.

Then again Expressjet has the best 600 hour pilots EVER. Just ask

SSummers, what exactly is your SSource? Don't have one, DDo you? FFlame on. As you WWere. :uzi:

subin30 said:
so is expressjet gonna stop bashing the chq guess who they claimed to have taken their flying?.

You know, with the exception of a few people I don't see very many XJT pilots bashing CHQ pilots. I don't run into the CHQ guys much, but when I do I always go out of my way to speak to them.

If any CHQ pilots have been treated anything less than professionally by a pilot from XJT, then lets hear about it. I'm not talking about on these silly forums either, I'm talking about real life scenarios. I'm sure there are a few isolated incidents, but I think they are rare.

I will admit that there have been quite a few folks mocking their COEX operation as it does seem to have had quite a few hickups in the developing stages...but that isn't the same as putting down the pilot group.

Last edited:
MMaster SShake, That was SSSo FFFunny!!! No, RRReally...SSSummerssss SSSoundssss SSStupid!!!

Did anyone Else notice Ben Dovers affliction With "fisting"? That coupled with his name, kinda curious, No?

Oh Yeah, GO XJET!

Run a search for "fisting" in Limewire and prepare to be amazed!!!!

I do have to say...I find it very interesting reading this post. A year ago all I read was how everybody in the industry was a bottom feeder because they are stealing xjet's flying...what is happening with ASA is no different than what happened with CHQ and you.

Some of you need to come off your high horse and back to reality...we're all bottom feeders.

"Sit down Donny...you're out of your element!"

If they had asked us prior to the Delta deal, most of us would've said screw that, roll the 10 XRs into branded. No one asked us.

Loblow, don't think we're all jumping for joy that we will fly in place of ASA crews. I applied there with the help of a friend, an ASA pilot, the same time I applied here at ExpressJet. I was called by ExpressJet first, and thats where I went.
That being said, we are excited that our company has found work for our nearly 1000 employees that would have been affected by the reduction in our Cal flying. They have created these new opportunities without coming back to us for any relief in the form of pay cuts. Our charter ops have even added significant pay increases to pilots here, flying the same equipment they already were.

Are we a proud bunch? Yes, but mainly because we like where we work. From our Director of flight ops and others in mgmt, to our senior check airmen and a bunch of guys way senior to me, that made this place what it is today. Yes, it's still a regional, but its a good one. We were due for something, and its a good day!
69 A/C all accounted for. Thank you.

Nothing but respect for ASA crews, and maybe they'll be the next Continental express carrier, when we lose the next round!

Latest resources

Back