Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Whiskerbizkit

Inside her \|/
As a former expressjeter, Im glad that they are finding new markets. In my class now, there are CHQ, MESA, PNL, TSA, and non of them have anything to say good about their company. Express has NOT lowered anything in their contract to get the new flying. Good luck to all that are still there, and I hope you the best.

As a former expressjeter, Im glad that they are finding new markets. In my class now, there are CHQ, MESA, PNL, TSA, and non of them have anything to say good about their company. Express has NOT lowered anything in their contract to get the new flying. Good luck to all that are still there, and I hope you the best.

I agree! But man, what a change to some of your former posts on here and other forums :D

-Neal

Neither has ASA, skywest or CHQ. Who cares. Stop making xjt pilots look like idiots. We just took flying away from ASA. XJT has officially joined the ranks of everyone else who is "stealing flying". ASA has been crapped on again. This time form express jet. ASA has not "lowered anything in their contract either". I guess from now on we can look at XJT pilots and say "those scum bags stole our flying". You all act like its ok to take flying as long as you have a good contract. If thats the case AWAC or Horizon should have gotten the flying over you. When I went through class I had an xjt pilot in my class too. So what. XJT is such an arrogant bunch, and I am not the first to say that. Good luck ASA.

How did XJT steal flying exactly? Or was it more that ASA has some of the most horrible service in the industry so Delta shopped around. Is ASA entitled to fly its current routes until the end of time no matter what? Should Coke stop advertising in new markets, after all they might be stealing some of Pepsi's business. Welcome to Capitalism.

Neither has ASA, skywest or CHQ. Who cares. Stop making xjt pilots look like idiots. We just took flying away from ASA. XJT has officially joined the ranks of everyone else who is "stealing flying". ASA has been crapped on again. This time form express jet. ASA has not "lowered anything in their contract either". I guess from now on we can look at XJT pilots and say "those scum bags stole our flying". You all act like its ok to take flying as long as you have a good contract. If thats the case AWAC or Horizon should have gotten the flying over you. When I went through class I had an xjt pilot in my class too. So what. XJT is such an arrogant bunch, and I am not the first to say that. Good luck ASA.

If you work for a regional airline, you are in the business of trying to "steal" flying from the other guys. If you can't handle that, then you should try to get out of the regional airline business. The majors have set up their regional business plan to seek the lowest bidder, and that won't change. As regionals like XJT lose bids, they will have to start undercutting the other guys to put airplanes to work. If they don't underbid and get the flying, they will either have to park the airplanes or start a branded operation that will probably lose money. This whole deal has more to do with the legacy carriers setting it up this way than it does with the regional that are bidding on the flying. It has nothing to do with any of the pilots. Anyone who takes it out on the pilots is a complete moron. You can't stop the CPA business with a union or a contract because the two have nothing to do with each other. The only way a union or a contract may help this business is to get every airline to be represented by the same union and to have one contract for every airline. Airlines should be represented like the teamsters where we have one union, one contract, and seniority portability to other carriers.

Industry leading contract, and getting new flying? Bottom feeders!

This is not a knock on ASA but maybe just maybe Delta did something completely out of charectar and went with a superior product???

This is not a knock on ASA but maybe just maybe Delta did something completely out of charectar and went with a superior product???

I'll be the first to agree that ASA sucks, but if you think ExpressJet has such a better product than any other regional out there you're kidding yourself.

well im my class there was express jet, mesa, psa, pdt, pcl, mesaba. and none of them had anything good to say about their company either whats your point? they obviously left because they didnt like it. chq isnt for everyone. i however love it here.

Latest resources

Back