• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dont get mad at Express!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:angryfireASA was "SET UP" to fail in LAX from the beginning. They won't admit that closing SLC was a HUGE MISTAKE, they just keep making more hoping that everyone will forget about the last one. Our mgmnt SUCKS and JA is a piece of SH!T!! All I can say is that CARMA is a B!TCH!! Good for XJT. This will definately help our contract talks....you know, we make too much money! YGTBSM!!

If that's the case, why did you get a 2 year contract?

Probably because major carriers dont want to give long term agreements to regional carriers that they dont own anymore. keeps the companies on their toes and allows more whipsawing of companies.

Probably because major carriers dont want to give long term agreements to regional carriers that they dont own anymore. keeps the companies on their toes and allows more whipsawing of companies.

Didn't Frontier just give Republic like a 10 year deal? and didn't CHQ get it in writing that if CAL adds more RJ's then they have to go to CHQ?

I guess I forgot that CAL and Frontier own RJET.

Face it, it is possible that we put in a bid lower than all of our Kool-Aide drinking, "we are the best RJ pilots in the world", "all ATPs is the best!" brethren want to believe.

Last edited:
True, it is POSSIBLE that we put in a bid lower than all the others, but I sincerely doubt it and it doesn't fit in with what our top managers have been telling us recently. I've heard it from Jim Ream and Jim Nides that Delta did an independent study of all regionals that analyzed dozens of criteria. All we have been told from that are these 2 things: Although ExpressJet is NOT the cheapest regional, overall we won the study because of operational performance that overcomes those higher costs with higher revenue. That's from our bosses. Maybe they're lying and maybe we are costing Delta less than anybody else, but I sincerely doubt it. I have yet to be lied to by our management in my career at XJT.

SKYW has 15 year deal with DAL.

[ The only way a union or a contract may help this business is to get every airline to be represented by the same union and to have one contract for every airline. Airlines should be represented like the teamsters where we have one union, one contract, and seniority portability to other carriers.[/quote]

Shack!

Now, what's it gonna take to get this?

You guys gotta get off each others backs about stealing flying.

Management does it, not the pilots. Well, unless they take concessions to get the flying..then they might be bastards......but if not then its out of their control...

Latest resources

Back