Don't bother reading this

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

.92wshn1.92

I told you not to read this, I was just curious to see what my post would look like. Fine, I'll comment on something. Netjets after a year seems to be a decent company to work for. It has a Mickey Mouse training agenda, but some quality areas. Bottom line they're growing like a wildfire and it looks like it has staying power that no one can approach. I don't mind the endless busy work they make you do one the road and the two-faced "we're on your side" said with a wink comments while pilots are getting fired. But the pay is embarrasing - I can't sugar-coat that. This next contract better be good or there's gonna be a sucking sound.

OK I give up

How do I put those cool pictures under my name? And I don't mean those gay little ones like I have right now.

I'll have to control either my laughter or my embarrasment for you as a pilot for netjets.

You have to come to NJA knowing 2 things. One this is a customer service buisness. Sure flying is part of it but for me it is the second part to customer service. Anybody can fly mr and mrs jones from point a to b. Yet we provide service. Yeah I know I sound to much like TC but I do make sure we get the job done.

The second part is we are a growing company. There are going to be growing pains which will manifest itself into training problems and company problems.

We are here to work. I know that is an embarasing word but that is the truth. We are here to work and when i go out on the road i know they have me for 14 hrs with 10 hrs of rest or whatever the contract says.

So to sum it up by your post I can only assume you work for flops and if not your an embarasment. Sure the pay sucks I'll be the first to agree with that but that's what contract negotiations for.

Any more questions feel free to PM me.

D

Like my cool picture, go to user cp and add it from a file you have on your computer. And for all you brainwashed fractional pilots(my fractional is better than yours), there is no happy perfect place, unless your a 20 year capt at Delta, United or American. The majority of pilots are abused, underpaid and made to believe the company really cares about you. If this isn't true why are pizza delivery and other high school dropout careers pulling in more money than instructors, commuter pilots, and half of the fractional and airline pilots? Maybe you need to stop being so critical of other pilots and start wondering why your barely do anything managers are pulling in $100,000 and up incomes. And why are these mangers not being laid off? Are you getting the real picture?

Diesel

So to sum it up by your post I can only assume you work for flops and if not your an embarasment.

Since he seems to not have his rose colored glasses on he MUST work for somebody else, right? And if he works for Flight Options(since you seem to think every fractional pilot with a bad attitude does), then that attitude is perfectly acceptable and not an embarrassment?

You are the one that is an embarrassment to the fractional industry. You must be one of those wonder kids that started flying 3 years ago, pencil whipped his logbook, and got a decent job so now you think you are God.

Here's a tip, boy. Don't let your mouth override your knowledge/experience again.

WOW!! You're able not only to discern Diesel's attitude, but his method of logging flight time and tenure as a pilot?

You could be Miss Cleo's replacement while she's in the pokey!

I would put my family in the back of the plane with Diesel in the front anyday!!

I have heard nothing but good things about him.......soooooo shut your hole dude or dudet!!! Jealousy will eat you alive.

Nice post Diesel, I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!

gump

Chill Diesel

I'll have to control either my laughter or my embarrasment for you as a pilot for netjets

Since you've obviously got me, your job and the world figured out I guess I don't need to explain myself. But I will say one thing - just because I have criticisms some of which I guess could be considered negative doesn't mean that I don't like or appreciate my job. I will also say that when I was trying to decide if I was gonna give fracs a shot I appreciated those that told me the hard truth as they saw it and not those that were eager to give me a sip of the kool-aid they were guzzling.

I'll have to control either my laughter or my embarrasment for you as a pilot for netjets

I was gonna take the high road, but...nah. I'm rubber and you're glue what you say bounces off me and sticks to you - thpppt. I couldn't resist. Bad monkey

You must be one of those wonder kids that started flying 3 years ago, pencil whipped his logbook, and got a decent job so now you think you are God.

FracPilot
Actually I am a wonder kid.... I know some people don't like to admit it but I don't mind. I actually started flying 2 years ago and made sure I pencile whipped my logbook really good. I put a bunch of float plane time in there, king air time in all models becaue you need turbine time, and threw some retract stuff in there just to round it out. I even made the time round out to a perfect 69696969. That was my best feat.

Here's a tip, boy. Don't let your mouth override your knowledge/experience again.

Boy? Yeessa I'll work on that. You must have not understood the jist of the message. Go back and re read it.

GUMP - It was Wicked good to meet you the other day. Small world isn't it.

Latest resources

Back