• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Doing my CFI at ATP????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't know how long it was, I just found that and I think ATP sucks and that is that. are you happy being a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ty cfi?

We're missing the point of the thread completely... it shouldn't be a debate on which is better but a review of the qualities of each program. Dueguard, if you do some searching here, you'll find indepth comments about all the programs. From what I've researched and read:
AllATP - excellent reviews from people who have attended & completed, should be a strong consideration
Sheble - mostly bad reviews from people who have attended & completed, really not a contender anymore, and should not be considered.
Airman - mixed reviews but mostly good from people who have attended and completed, should be considered
ADP - mixed reviews, mostly concerning safety, i.e. nickname "all dead pilots" probably should not be considered.
American Fliers - mixed reviews, mostly bad concerning high pressure sales, promises unfulfilled, and in orlando, a hostile working relationship with the local fsdo, probably should not be considered.

None of these schools guarantee a result, and all have experienced failure rates similar to national averages. Don't expect to be spoonfed at any of them... some require a pretest (AllATPS) which is an excellent level setting task, and some do absolutely nothing (Sheble & ADP). The biggest concern I have is falling through the cracks, and AllATP has show to me personally as to other reviewers that they track student performance very closely.

ds

I just signed up for the Multi Engine rating and the complete CFI Program. I start multi on Jan 2 and CFI on Jan 17, its gonna be a busy new year... I am going to ATP after having gone private, instrument, commercial and 10 hours of multi at Delta Connection. ATP is definitely gonna save me a lot of money!

YA LOL thats about all I wanted to do, and I didnt want to go look for some other post I put to check it out so I just put alittle post so I can see it but anyway here it is again

Tony - stop making posts! I'm going to break my computer!

I slap the computer screen out of habit everytime I see your avatar!

(with my hand you sick-o's).

hey, IFLYABEECH where's that pic taken in your avatar? looks like its some awesome flying for sure, you up in AK?

Im doin my multi and the CFI program at the ATP in JAX. Class dates are Jan. 2 and Jan. 17, respectively. Im looking forward to it!

Latest resources

Back