Does Republic still suck?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Makes Mesa sound good.

I have talked to some former Mesa guys and the said their schedules were actually better at Mesa.
Interesting since we have the SAME guy in charge of building trips that they had at Mesa. I don't know if he quit or if RAH was able to hire him away.

At least we don't have Junior Manning.

It's bad but not as bad as some people make it out to be. I've flown charter and corporate and I'll take this over that crappiness any day of the week. Besides, alot of people don't know their contract and get taken advantage of. I say make due with what you have and always try and improve it, just takes some patience.

What in the world does charter and corporate have to do with the airlines? Apples and Oranges, Brother!!!!

What in the world does charter and corporate have to do with the airlines? Apples and Oranges, Brother!!!!

I agree. I work corporate/charter now, and will never go back to the regionals. (spent 3 yrs at one, a great one at that.) The one's today suck.

I believe he was comparing lifestyles. I worked 135 on-demand charter and was on a pager 24/7. I got a call one night and was gone for 10 days straight. Going from that schedule to a regional airline was great. I had hard days off, what a concept! Even with jr. manning life was 100% better.

Above poster is correct. I was referring to the types of lifestyles that each one possesses. The most impact any flying job has on us as pilots is the qol/lifestyle. I'm not trying to put down corporate flying, it just isn't my cup of tea. I know a lot of people like it and that's great! I was just expressing my opinion that even with the "warts" that RAH has, I would rather be doing the regional than corporate.

Latest resources

Back