• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does Jetblue have any SCOPE?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like the one that puts everything over 70 credit hours at time and a half?

How is that time and a half on reserve? Nonas

O I forgot you are one of those "I've got mine, suck it up"

Sick bank?
Vacation bank?
Soft time?
Duty rig?
Trip rig?
B fund?

Back to scope. What good in time and a half on an airplane which could be given away tomorrow?

Last edited:
PTS for example. Now I just fly sick rather than lose the premium pay.

quote]

Hello Chef
Now I get it, you need a CBA so you can finally be the professional an make safe decisions. Stating that you rather fly sick, potentially put your life and that of others at risk for money, does not show sound decision making as professional aviator. So let’s hope a Union will fix that for you.

So what's your definition of "sick"? I can think of plenty of malaises that one might actually fly with that certainly don't put lives at risk. Just think of how sore those joints must be on the age 60 & above crowd. Hell, not everyone has the luxury of calling in sick for the "sniffles" or that stiff shoulder they got from a spirited game of racquetball.

We lost a benefit when they changed the PTS rate, pure and simple. Sounds like you are the one pilot that thinks putting pilots in that position is in line with JB's caring value.

Last edited:
How is that time and a half on reserve? Nonas

O I forgot you are one of those "I've got mine, suck it up"

Sick bank?
Vacation bank?
Soft time?
Duty rig?
Trip rig?
B fund?

Back to scope. What good in time and a half on an airplane which could be given away tomorrow?

What about sick bank, vacation bank, rigs, etc?

You wanted a "soft rule" example, I gave you one. Which is also applicable to reserves btw.

As far as your unsuccessful attempt at drawing a conclusion as to who I am, you have no idea or any basis.

You want to go back to scope? OK, what scope is there which is not susceptable to being defeated? But that argument has already been made.

BTW, its the Coogee Beach Hotel.

What about sick bank, vacation bank, rigs, etc?

You wanted a "soft rule" example, I gave you one. Which is also applicable to reserves btw.

As far as your unsuccessful attempt at drawing a conclusion as to who I am, you have no idea or any basis.

You want to go back to scope? OK, what scope is there which is not susceptable to being defeated? But that argument has already been made.

BTW, its the Coogee Beach Hotel.

Wrong Coogee Bay Hotel LMAO

Every major?
Continental caved?
SWA caved?

You will care when mighty blue gives those brand new 190's to Expressjet. They can do it tomorrow no questions asked, no bargin, nothing.

We don't have an E-Jet program. It was temp flying while you're a/c were in mx.

I would like to eventually possibly have a chance to get on with JBLU. I would be shooting myself in the foot by wanting to do a minute of YOUR flying. I almost threw up in MCI the other morning seeing a certain 170 taxi by. It was on its way somewhere just north of ORD

So what's your definition of "sick"? I can think of plenty of malaises that one might actually fly with that certainly don't put lives at risk. Just think of how sore those joints must be on the age 60 & above crowd. Hell, not everyone has the luxury of calling in sick for the "sniffles" or that stiff shoulder they got from a spirited game of racquetball.

We lost a benefit when they changed the PTS rate, pure and simple. Sounds like you are the one pilot that thinks putting pilots in that position is in line with JB's caring value.

Chef let's face it. You made an unwise statement and now you soften your stand on the issue.
Just admit it, you were wrong. You have no excuse to fly if you feel or are sick.

Chef let's face it. You made an unwise statement and now you soften your stand on the issue.
Just admit it, you were wrong. You have no excuse to fly if you feel or are sick.

No I didn't. And no I wasn't. You don't like me and disagree -- I get it.

sick 1play_w2("S0384100") (s
ibreve.gif
k)

adj. sick·er, sick·est 1. a. Suffering from or affected with a physical illness; ailing.
b. Of or for sick persons: sick wards.
c. Nauseated.

2. a. Mentally ill or disturbed.
b. Unwholesome, morbid, or sadistic: a sick joke; a sick crime.

3. Defective; unsound: a sick economy.
4. a. Deeply distressed; upset: sick with worry.
b. Disgusted; revolted.
c. Weary; tired: sick of it all.
d. Pining; longing: sick for his native land.

5. a. In need of repairs: a sick ship.
b. Constituting an unhealthy environment for those working or residing within: a sick office building.

6. Unable to produce a profitable yield of crops: sick soil.

n. (used with a pl. verb) Sick people considered as a group. Often used with the.

Idiom:
sick and tired Thoroughly weary, discouraged, or bored.

You live in a dream world if you think every JB pilot calls out sick every time they are unable to produce a profitable yield of crops.

Where do you get that? You're saying that JB can't lower ANY OTHER pay rate?

It's quite simple 'chef'. JB can not lower the pilots' hourly pay rate for anyone on the property, even first year pilots. why? because we signed a contract that has those rates in it. no first year pilot was 'grandfathered', jb had no choice but to leave first year pilots on current first year pay. jb can lower first year pay to future pilots coming on the property, because they are not here and don't have a contract. you really didn't understand that?

Latest resources

Back