Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do any other SkyWest pilots (besides me)...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigSix

feel like they are being thrown under the bus by management with this whole IAH (Continental) situation?

feel like they are being thrown under the bus by management with this whole IAH (Continental) situation?

Hate to break it to you, but management's job is to throw you under the bus, via pay, QOL, etc....all while making you think they give a ********************.

UnderTheBus.jpg

Im not a skyw dude but I know your not the only one who feels this way. This is a problem to be sorted out by CAL/UAL PILOTS AND THEIR MGT.

I'm a CAL pilot, this fight has to do with management not other pilots doing there job. Were all trying to make this a better career period.

You guys are totally being thrown under the bus. We have scope violations rolling into the union as we speak showing your flights STILL with a CAL code. Your CEO is a snake just like ours is.

I would say the next time a union vote comes around this would be a good topic to remember. Last year your ceo wrote an article as the ceo of skywest and president of RAA stating the number one objective for both was to get further scope relief from United and Continental. Never to run a better airline only to further outsource your future careers. He is a scumbag just like all the other ones he will never look out for you.

These are the times it would be nice for a sky west pilot to be able to pick up a phone and talk to a union leader with a team of lawyers.

Latest resources

Back