DL to give up 16 of 24 gates at MCO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chuck Yogourt said:
What a horrible thing to happen so close to the holidays. I am shocked and outraged at the thought of Delta cutting back to point that it can no longer squash the little guys or the airtrash out there. Just kidding. Die Delta Die. I am enjoying your suffering.

I love the thought of you homos wasting away in your crashpad dreaming of having a real life.

Chuck Yogourt said:
What a horrible thing to happen so close to the holidays. I am shocked and outraged at the thought of Delta cutting back to point that it can no longer squash the little guys or the airtrash out there. Just kidding. Die Delta Die. I am enjoying your suffering.

Are you retarded?

You know I was just thinking, he must be who the guy in his avatar is pounding the sh!t out of. Obviously very deserving.

Chuck Yogourt said:

Wow. Talk about a blatant case of big airline envy. Does anyone doubt that this guy tried and failed for years to get on with a major airline?
I've got news for you pal, what or who you fly for means nothing, you can stop feeling bad because you never "made it". There are great people at every type of carrier. There are always a few jerks too, you would be a jerk no matter who you worked for.
I would also wager this guys politcs are so far to the right he makes Hitler look like a liberal. That Rush Limbaugh show really has warped some folks out there.

Actually I thought he was a captain for Midwest, he hates American Airlines as well.

AA

Poor guy, I would think flying for Midwest would be a fun job if you liked were you were living. I've always had the perspective you can have an intersting and productive life no matter who you fly for. I work for Hawaiian and we have plenty of pilots who have very intersting lives and never had a desire to fly for a large carrier. Lifestyle is more important than the name painted on the side of the carrier. I also have friends with large carriers that are still enjoying life despite the hits they have taken. It's all about perspective, I think it's safe to say some people handle adversity better than others. This guy seems to handle his unhappness by lashing out at others.

All:
chuck/lawman are one in the same. Some punk kid spanking his monkey (ane hiding) behind his daddy's keyboard! He is not a professional or a pilot, but just some POS kid trying to piss PROFESSIONAL pilots off....If you just ignore hiw two screen names, he will get tired, and go away!

Latest resources

Back