• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL to give up 16 of 24 gates at MCO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know this does not pertain to Chuck, but I just want to say that I hate General Lee! Now I can't say that I really hate anyone else in this world, I even get along with my ex wife's husband, but I do hate General Lee. He is the most self serving pompous d!ck on this board. All he ever says is how he hopes the RJ's go away, protect my job, save the bigger planes for mainline so we can get our fourloughs back, and on and on. The General has really made me slant my view of all Delta pilots to the negative. Now I work for ASA, and the General says he wants to help all the ASA pilots get on over at Delta, but I have got to say if only 10% of you think and act like this prick I am happy where I am. So bring on the 900's, we may make less money, but at least we won't puke everytime the guy next to us speaks.

737 Pylt said:
All:
chuck/lawman are one in the same. Some punk kid spanking his monkey (ane hiding) behind his daddy's keyboard! He is not a professional or a pilot, but just some POS kid trying to piss PROFESSIONAL pilots off....If you just ignore hiw two screen names, he will get tired, and go away!

Yeah, or you can whine to the moderators on this board like 737Pylt weinie did and get me in the box for 10 days. You bankrupt guys sure are whinning a lot. Don't worry. I am sure the government that you bash will bail your butts out again just like they did United. Still, I love seeing the high and mighty drinking out of the toilet. Die Delta Die.

outtahere said:
I know this does not pertain to Chuck, but I just want to say that I hate General Lee! Now I can't say that I really hate anyone else in this world, I even get along with my ex wife's husband, but I do hate General Lee. He is the most self serving pompous d!ck on this board. All he ever says is how he hopes the RJ's go away, protect my job, save the bigger planes for mainline so we can get our fourloughs back, and on and on. The General has really made me slant my view of all Delta pilots to the negative. Now I work for ASA, and the General says he wants to help all the ASA pilots get on over at Delta, but I have got to say if only 10% of you think and act like this prick I am happy where I am. So bring on the 900's, we may make less money, but at least we won't puke everytime the guy next to us speaks.

I was going to leave this one alone but...
You hate all of another airlines pilots because of one person?? I would guess you are a 'great' one to fly with. I bet you are the one who chops his mike switch when Delta is communicating with ATC. You don't have a clue.
If ASA had pilots on furlough, would you be saying 'too bad for you. looks like you have to get another job'? Or hoping and working to get them back on. He has an OPINION, just like you, only not nearly as one-sided, uninformed, vengeful as yours. How long you been here? A couple of months, a year?
There are several ASA people on these boards you should hate also according to your view of things.
I emphatically hope you are not sitting next to me for a month. When you have a Delta J/S on board, do you attack him like you do here?? I would love to see it. NOT. I am guessing you welcome him aboard, shake his hand and tell him you hope things work out for them.
I don't have the fondest thoughts for the General, I do have the respect for him for standing up for his fellow pilots who are on furlough. One of them is a life long friend of mine who started at ASA first.
(sigh) pity....

I guess I have a hard time with the mega carriers screwing the rest of the industry and then cry like little babies when they go bankrupt. To bad. Wither and die. Who the hell cares? I sure don't. But you will make a farce of the Bankruptcy code just like United has done for the last 3 years and then brag about losing 187 million in a quarter and say you are doing good. What a joke.

Chuck Yogourt said:
I guess I have a hard time with the mega carriers screwing the rest of the industry and then cry like little babies when they go bankrupt. To bad. Wither and die. Who the hell cares? I sure don't. But you will make a farce of the Bankruptcy code just like United has done for the last 3 years and then brag about losing 187 million in a quarter and say you are doing good. What a joke.

What's a joke is you masquerading as a professional pilot you punk! Why don't you give it up! You're 13 years old, if that! you couldn't find the control yoke of an airplane if it was up your a$$! Now leave the airline talk to the adults and go back to playing with your tonka toys!

Latest resources

Back