• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dl Makes $137m

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The facts are they are financing the merger on the backs of employees. These same employees seem giddy to be on their way!

Hilarious...this from the guy flying for Virgin America.

When it comes to kool aid I'd say their dish'in it out over there pretty good. Pilot pay will not make or break VA...but no one seemed to care when they signed up...who are you to call out DAL employees?

Last edited:
Hilarious...this from the guy flying for Virgin America.

What part is funny? You lost me. VA is not merging, not ALPO and doesn't eat their young! I fail to see the connection.
I'm well payed, well rested, have a great QOL and I don't have to pay ALPO to figure ways to sell out the lower side of the pilot group.
Not calling anything out except what apparently is your pilot groups status quo!

Last edited:
What part is funny? You lost me. VA is not merging, not ALPO and doesn't eat their young! I fail to see the connection.
I'm well payed,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You work at Virgin America and you consider yourself well paid? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm well payed, well rested, have a great QOL and I don't have to pay ALPO to figure ways to sell out the lower side of the pilot group.
Not calling anything out except what apparently is your pilot groups status quo!

You work at a glass house my man, it might be time to put down the stones. Some would say VAs pay is bringing the industry down and that screws everyone, not just junior pilots.

You whine and cry anytime someone has something negative to say about VA and then turn around and rip on unions and DAL employee's support of their companies future.

Not to hijack the thread but you are not the first pilot at a new airline (union or non union) to march around banging their pots and pans about how your life is so good today.

The correlation is where you are giddy to take what others may feel are shortcomings and where you feel we are giddy to short ourselves for our companies future.

Guess what...the day your company comes to you looking for something (which I'm sure will never happen), you won't have a choice.

Last edited:
You work at a glass house my man, it might be time to put down the stones. Some would say VAs pay is bringing the industry down and that screws everyone, not just junior pilots.
When you guys put down the stones ,so will I. The arrogance that VA is ruining the industry is short sighted especially when you see the scattered bones of ALPO carriers cluttering the landscape.

Who's the villian here? A blind faith in an organization that cares little for your well being. Who's last little power play was to try an increase their take by changing the way they collect dues?

You whine and cry anytime someone has something negative to say about VA and then turn around and rip on unions and DAL employee's support of their companies future.

Not to hijack the thread but you are not the first pilot at a new airline (union or non union) to march around banging their pots and pans about how your life is so good today.

The correlation is where you are giddy to take what others may feel are shortcomings and where you feel we are giddy to short ourselves for our companies future.

Guess what...the day your company comes to you looking for something (which I'm sure will never happen), you won't have a choice.

Just like you I protect my choice of employment. There's more to "Compensation" than pay! Can that change you bet it can and fast!

Funny how no has disputed my accessment of the situation.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back