• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL & AS announcement on Monday in SEA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess I hit a nerve. Calm down before you have yourself a stroke without hitting your 1 millionth post and not be able to go to age 65, or are you there already grandma? "12 day trips...." :bawling: Does your dog bark at you when you come home? Oh wait, your lesbian lover and your dog probably ran off since you are gone for 12 days straight.
Choices? I did have a choice. I'm perfectly happy flying the 737 staying within +/-3 hours of my time zone. Thanks for caring. Now go enjoy your glamorous international flying and sleep apnea. Remember.... you are just a pawn in a larger airline, genital lee!

Hillarious. Look lawnboy, you couldn't handle INTL flying, and that's.....oh...kay. Enjoy your plane forever, and make sure you stay within 3 hours of your house so your dog grooming business run by teenagers when you are gone doesn't have money skimmed off the top. You know it happens. And, if I didn't like the INTL stuff, I could do the domestic. You just don't have that choice, and that makes, you, upset. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hillarious. Look lawnboy, you couldn't handle INTL flying, and that's.....oh...kay. Enjoy your plane forever, and make sure you stay within 3 hours of your house so your dog grooming business run by teenagers when you are gone doesn't have money skimmed off the top. You know it happens. And, if I didn't like the INTL stuff, I could do the domestic. You just don't have that choice, and that makes, you, upset. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Lol.... Genital Lee, you're truly the biggest jacka$$ on this forum but entertaining nevertheless.

Lol.... Genital Lee, you're truly the biggest jacka$$ on this forum but entertaining nevertheless.

I may be, but I am RIGHT. So what you gave up widebodies years ago, that doesn't mean it hasn't changed for the better. If you can't handle more time zones at my airline, you can stay domestic. You don't have that choice. It's all about choice and variety, and you just don't have that, which in reality, is YOUR CHOICE. But, if you throw in an app, you might get an interview at a legacy, although I suggest you DO NOT bring up the part about not being able to handle the INTL flying anymore. They don't want to hear it. Good luck! (and YES, this website should be entertaining)

Bye Bye---General Lee

GL, you are a tool! Dude or whatever the f**k you are, not everyone wants to fly big planes and fly international. As difficult as it may be for you to grasp, many of us have "been there done that". Were you bullied a lot when you were a kid? Mommy not hug you? Oh wait.... she probably thought that you were a tool also. Hey man, tough break! I hope you get some hugs from your senior international mommas. You are probably not even an airline pilot. 16,000+ posts.... get a life!

I may be, but I am RIGHT. So what you gave up widebodies years ago, that doesn't mean it hasn't changed for the better. If you can't handle more time zones at my airline, you can stay domestic. You don't have that choice. It's all about choice and variety, and you just don't have that, which in reality, is YOUR CHOICE. But, if you throw in an app, you might get an interview at a legacy, although I suggest you DO NOT bring up the part about not being able to handle the INTL flying anymore. They don't want to hear it. Good luck! (and YES, this website should be entertaining)

Bye Bye---General Lee

What it's REALLY about is being happy and flying with people you like to be with, and if getting to fly international means I have to sit with you for 14 hours, then I'll pass.

I guess it also means what "choice" you are going to cherry pick to bash one airline so that you can lift yourself up and make yourself feel better. Yes, you can go to Europe and South America and Africa if you want, but if you feel like challenging yourself every once in awhile, can you do a day trip through South East Alaska? How many years does it take for one of your new hires to hold a West Coast Base? How long does one have to forego an upgrade to hold a Captain slot on the West Coast? Why am I even giving your comments the dignity of a response?

GL, you are a tool! Dude or whatever the f**k you are, not everyone wants to fly big planes and fly international. As difficult as it may be for you to grasp, many of us have "been there done that". Were you bullied a lot when you were a kid? Mommy not hug you? Oh wait.... she probably thought that you were a tool also. Hey man, tough break! I hope you get some hugs from your senior international mommas. You are probably not even an airline pilot. 16,000+ posts.... get a life!

I am talking about a "CHOICE", which is something you lack flying wise. It's great you get to fly to SE Alaska, and that might be tons of fun in the Winter too. I'm glad you get to hug your flight attendants, that sounds just great. Then you attack my 14 years on this board and the number of posts? I can't enjoy a forum talking about airlines? Whatever dork.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What it's REALLY about is being happy and flying with people you like to be with, and if getting to fly international means I have to sit with you for 14 hours, then I'll pass.

I guess it also means what "choice" you are going to cherry pick to bash one airline so that you can lift yourself up and make yourself feel better. Yes, you can go to Europe and South America and Africa if you want, but if you feel like challenging yourself every once in awhile, can you do a day trip through South East Alaska? How many years does it take for one of your new hires to hold a West Coast Base? How long does one have to forego an upgrade to hold a Captain slot on the West Coast? Why am I even giving your comments the dignity of a response?

That's sooooo niiiice. Of course it helps when you fly with nice people. Sure, that's, niiiiice. It's also about having variety and choice. The SE of Alaska sounds fun, and you have a lot of Hawaii, which means there is some variety there. But, some people like flying different planes and continents to fly, and then go back to domestic, or the islands, or whatever when they are done. That is called variety in routes and planes, and pay scales.

As far as the West Coast goes, I don't know, I like the East Coast. Not everyone wants to live in rainy SEA or PDX, or snowy ANC. I know you have an LA base, but I am sure that is limited on slots, the majority live in SEA. The West Coast is fun to travel to, but also very expensive and liberal. CA and WA have high taxes, right? You can have it. I can bid trips there and see it for 20 hours, but that is enough for me.

And why are you giving me the "dignity" of a response? Because this is an open forum, where debate is good. I never said your airline was a bad airline to work for, far from it. But, it clearly lacks variety (in planes and routes) that other airlines have. That can't be debated. But, if you enjoy it, then FANTASTIC. Bye.

Bye Bye---General Lee

One more FANTASTIC point for you jokers. While there is variety with fleet types and routes on different planes at a legacy, there are also different pay rates. So, if you don't want to fly big widebodies to far off places, that's fine. But, would one leg days to nice hotels and great meals far away be helped if you knew it paid close to $40-50 more per hour(on larger widebodies like 764, A330, 777, and 744) than a domestic 737? Would that help change your mind? No single payscale here. Even the perdiem is higher. Now you get the picture. Thanks!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Wow, this thread sure took a nose-dive. I know it's difficult, but people really need to stop responding to those on here with major insecurities, big egos and small wankers.

I think there might be something to the San Juan post. We just got new Latin America high charts that cover the Caribbean.

CP.

Wow, this thread sure took a nose-dive. I know it's difficult, but people really need to stop responding to those on here with major insecurities, big egos and small wankers.

I think there might be something to the San Juan post. We just got new Latin America high charts that cover the Caribbean.

CP.

Think we got them in error!!

I threw mine out!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back