• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL & AS announcement on Monday in SEA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
South, eh? Good. Go to Managua and Bogota from LA! Have fun! And you asked have I flown any international "careers?" Are you drunk? I actually don't fly on INTL carriers, but I believe our product is improving, and the revenue produced has been huge. So, enjoy Ecuador on those new 739ERs, I won't be, I'll be in Europe enjoying a nice dinner and beverage. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Um, like Old School was saying, I think Mea was referring to the taco stand just north of the border. We might see a few Central American cities, but that's not going to be the focus.

More planes... More flying to kinda new cities .. IE .. city pairs .. SAN flying to increase by 5x in the next few years .. Base to follow ... Just a guess

Ohhhh. San Diego. Ok, that might work. I saw you are adding SAN to MCO. Why? Disneyland is up the street near LGB, right? Didn't you already try PDX to MCO allnighters? How long did that last? And where else besides Hawaii could you go that would be "new service?" Hmmmm.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Um, like Old School was saying, I think Mea was referring to the taco stand just north of the border. We might see a few Central American cities, but that's not going to be the focus.

Well, as I stated above, maybe that will work. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Who knows ... Alaska buys Delta !!!!! Takes the cash .. parts them out!!!! to the new American (LCC) ... well you never know...

Here is the news flash! At the big shin-dig party at the hangar, the Delta CEO is also supposed to be there with AK CEO. I predict Delta will announce they are purchasing Frontier!

Yes, you heard it hear, Delta will purchase Frontier, they will take all those scare-busses and press them into service. Delta will defer some of their -800 deliveries to AK. That will leave AK to take the remaining F9 pilots and F/A's and staple them to the bottom of AK's list. Those new -800's AK get will go to bolster the Delta west coast feed to the orient!!

AK and Delta will share the gate space at DEN!

The plan will be finalized later this year after DOT approval!!

That is all for now!!!

A while back I had heard reference to the "poison pill" rider or amendment that came with the AK pilot contract.

Can someone tell me what that is all about? Does that still exist? Details please.

Alaska is a great company, does some amazing flying, always thought of it as a nice place to work. I hope for AK pilots' sake, they do stay independent. This whole my airline is better than yours things gets out of hand. To each his own.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the news flash! At the big shin-dig party at the hangar, the Delta CEO is also supposed to be there with AK CEO. I predict Delta will announce they are purchasing Frontier!

Yes, you heard it hear, Delta will purchase Frontier, they will take all those scare-busses and press them into service. Delta will defer some of their -800 deliveries to AK. That will leave AK to take the remaining F9 pilots and F/A's and staple them to the bottom of AK's list. Those new -800's AK get will go to bolster the Delta west coast feed to the orient!!

AK and Delta will share the gate space at DEN!

The plan will be finalized later this year after DOT approval!!

That is all for now!!!

Dude you tipping too many bottles back? :confused:How in the he!! did you come up with all that?

Latest resources

Back