Divorce

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Marriage is grand, divorce is $50,000.

I just finalized mine as well. It's a good thing she cheated, I have proof (photo and email evidence, signed affiidavit, etc ) AND she makes a lot more money than I can make as a pilot. Give me my truck and my clothes, joint custody (3 boys) and I'm on my way.

By the way, I lost 55 lbs, dropped from 35% to 10% body fat and started seeing a smokin' hot chick after the big "D". Bye Bye you cold hearted, egotistical, life-sucking b!thc!!!!!

The weight loss thing is funny. I am down a total of 63 pounds since we first separated and I have started working out on a regular basis. It's really amazing how much better you feel after a good workout. While I'm not out seeing anyone I have noticed that I definitely get more attention from the opposite sex.

She wasn't a cheater when I married her, and she continues to outweigh me which she did for the duration of our marriage.

SOME of you men on here (and women, uhgmmm) are way off base. you want your cake and eat it too. I can't tell you HOW many times I fly with guys that boast their wife stays home, is a teacher or whatever disposable low income job. She is waiting on you hand and foot, you come home to a hot meal, pressed shirts, etc... Then blip, something goes WRONG in your marriage, she cheats on you, or WHATEVER then you want the big D with no obligations. You made a FINANCIAL CONTRACT when you signed up for this game, and it is a life long contract.

Everyone has their problems, so please become a little educated about relationships guys, why not try giving everything to your wife that you plan to give to that hot chick after your divorce...

these days it's pilots with low paying jobs...either one can have some deep rooted emotional issues. no money or laughs can change it. show me either spouse with some self esteem issue and i'll show you a failed marriage or one that can fail. self esteem issue are the ones most likely to be a feminine one. post partum depression, being unfulfilled, not happy even with the starbucks ,target, bonefish grill lifestyle; leads to a trainwreck

show me one dad who had drowned his kids in the tub. it was susan smith who strapped hers into a mazda and sent them into a lake. the wacko in texas who killed five in a tub. guys are stable. we self medicate with beer and we masturbate alot to make up for the psycho roller coaster that all women stay on.

even if you're successful, you heart's desire is to give suck to junior. why can't i breastfeed 24/7? why?

Update...

Its final!

A judge stamped the divorce a few days ago. Shared custody, we split time with the kids 50/50 and I provide the kids health insurance and give my ex $301 a month. The nightmare is almost over!

Its final!

A judge stamped the divorce a few days ago. Shared custody, we split time with the kids 50/50 and I provide the kids health insurance and give my ex $301 a month. The nightmare is almost over!

$301 a month?!? What are you, a painter? OMG!

Latest resources

Back