• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

divorce corner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kewlbeans, Cooler! ^5 to ya! Please let us know where in Russia you go... I've been there a few times on my own dime also.

Not many Redheaded Russians out there, but I know there are a few. Just be careful of that redhead temper!

Thanks AerroMatt its been fun as he11 so far!!!!!
I'll let you know but first stop is Khabarovsk.......!

Time does heal, as Longhorn put it. Some people just do not get along. Or one or the other is lacking. If you had your dream woman or man, would you or would you not spend your entire life with them?

There are many factors that break-up marriages, time away from home, money, bills, lack of sex for both partners, lack of daily touches, hug me, kiss me, scratch my back honey, "just hold me" type of issues.

And then there is a rampage, " I'm just going to do what I what to do attitude" and then this is what becomes devastating"

And then your are no longer interested in that boat that your husband has, you are tired of fishing, and just tired of the same old stuff he does, your husband stopped buying your flowers a long time ago.

You continually have to try new things as a partner to make it work! And you must compromise and contribute!

Hmm.. I was unhappy in my marriage for a while.

He wouldn't bang me hard enough (or long enough.) Finally I figured, screw this - I can do better. So I dumped him. Best decision I ever made.

The 28 y.o. boytoy is working out fantasic!

My sincere apologies. Your post did not make sense to me. Did not know about your husband. I feel aweful!

LOL

Hey TINA - I think I saw Lear over in the corner crying. You are being very very mean!

LOL, yeah I was trying to be a good role model there. In truth, whenever I was asked how I was doing with my alcohol consumption the best I could do was reply "it's gone up." That's probably an understatement. After I gave up the vodka tonics my hands don't shake nearly as much.....LOL

Good to hear - what kind of alcohol did you switch to? LOL

Hehehehehe...

"Her look changes just a bit. Something is beginning to sink in. Naturally, she reverts to women's logic. 'You're full of ********************. You're trapped and you know it.' "

That is classic!

The very idea of someone using knives near the family jewels has always given me the creeps (my eyes either-no lasik for me) but you might have convinced me. I'm too old to go through raising another kid anyhow...

I don't want to get a divorce but I am really getting tired of all the drama when I'm at home!

custody

I recently been presented with the challenge of getting full custody of my two young kids (8-5) Any single dads (pilots) out there that are going through the same challenges? If so, PLEASE any advice is a appreciated! Also any support sites for single dads in our career field out there on the web?

Hi!

MissKK:

We were successful in getting my dad's bills reduced significantly after he died. He had a number of bills, and assets, in his name.

We called various creditors, and told them that we could afford to pay "X" on a particular bill, and we negotiatied the final payment down to a level we could afford.

When a company realizes that if they demand full payment (which the deceased's estate can't support), the whole situation will go into probate, they'll have to wait a long time to get payment, and it might end up being the amount you offered in the first place, they are very willing to deal with you and work out a reduced payoff and/or payment plan.

Good luck to you, and GOD BLESS!

cliff
YIP

Marry a rich chick in upper management at a fortune 500 company like I did. I she cheats and divorces me I get half. Since she makes more than me I get allowance from being used to the lifestyle I was living. Thats where most guys especially poor pilots make the mistake. Marry a rich one and they wont dump you they got too much to lose.

Latest resources

Back