• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

divorce corner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Marry a rich chick in upper management at a fortune 500 company like I did. I she cheats and divorces me I get half. Since she makes more than me I get allowance from being used to the lifestyle I was living. Thats where most guys especially poor pilots make the mistake. Marry a rich one and they wont dump you they got too much to lose.

Heyas,

This is true. The door swings both ways in many States today, so be sure to claim what is yours. Play THEIR game to your benefit, and turnabout is absolutely fair play.

If you have paid any of their student loans, they MAY owe you a slice for any future earnings. If you made payments on any real estate, you MAY be entitled to a slice of any returns.

Personally, I wouldn't want any of those things, but they can be used as bartering chips to prevent other unpleasantness or to negotiate a quick, painless egress.

I also recommend a pre-nup absolutely, without question. You deserve everything you get if you don't have one.

Nu

Here's a novel thought.....get married and stay that way. No pre-nup, no division of assets, no broken homes. The KISS method to life.

Not everyones life is perfect buddy.

Here's a novel thought.....get married and stay that way. No pre-nup, no division of assets, no broken homes. The KISS method to life.

Heyas FU,

True, this would be the prefered method, but sadly, it is no longer a viable option unless you live in a closed community, where the traditional family values (which I prefer) are still in practice.

Just like children these days, spouses are bombarded from all sides with relentless messages (via the media, neighbors, churches, girl/boyfriends) on how they should live their life (and most of that is not particularly positive or conducive to a lengthy marriage). You can't control or monitor that constant bombardment, nor is education, profession or personality any reliable indicator of who will succumb to it.

I've seen friends, who were GREAT people, go through HORRIFIC divorces simply because their SO had a "change of heart" (more than likely induced by a mother or divorced friends).

If you're lucky enough to live out in the country where "traditional" values are still in place, then super. If not, then use due caution.

Nu

Isn't that that dumb idiot WOMAN that actually says a woman's place is in the home and taking care of it and her husband or something stupid like that?

F*** is she a dumb b!tch! I'd love to slap her silly.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....I know.....there will be posts saying something like "smart lady" or some stupid bull$hit....you all can save it. She is a moron and a disgrase to females everywhere.

This coming from an unwed pregnant woman...

"You can lead a horse to water, but ya can't make him drink"

Latest resources

Back