Dispatch, Troll, the rest.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like I said, hopefully very, very soon.

It says a tremendous amount about NJA when they only people/groups with positive things are the ones being complained about to begin with.

The raise may come but the "wounds" as you call them will never be mended. This group will not forget or forgive because though some money may come little else will change.

Last edited:
Your moment to fix it all Fracster

Fracster said:
This group will not forget or forgive because though some money may come little else will change.

Focus for one moment Fracster. Fast forward a month or two --

Your brothers have accepted the new contract, received the well deserved pay raise and all the associated contract terms that you/the MEC agreed upon, yet you are telling everyone it will still be a "sh!thole place to work" (your words).

Try for just a moment to be constructive and tell all of us what will need to change, AFTER the contract, to make you happy. Clearly, that's why we all work at NetJets--to make you happy.

p.s. Constructive (if possible)-- answers like a "neutron bomb", "firing everyone", "making the 'Fracster' President", don't count

If the contract passes it will be by a margin of 50.1% ONLY. Although this margin can ratify a contract its not the majority despite the numbers. We still have 20% who are just worn down and will give in to anything.

Next there wont be enough money to make me stay here. Its not just the money.
Its things like getting up 2 am to sit at the FBO til 8 for a trip, on my last day sitting with no trips till 6pm to then be released to airline home. No plane, no f/o yet I have to sit till 6pm on my last day(cant be extended either). Baby sitting an airplane that isnt coming out of maintenance for 2 weeks because the engines are removed yet we still have to sit there all day in case it comes out. WTF. Scheduling will never change. It will never improve or become efficient.
Management will never change, the attitudes will never change. It will always be our word vs the owner and the company will always side with the owner regardless of the truth. NJA will have to change from the top and that is unlikely.

I dont want a 7/7 schedule. Its not conducive to family life, Imho.

Money is a huge issue but there are so many other screwed up parts of NJA. Like I've said before I have always been a corporate pilot and I've always enjoyed it but NJA is killing it for me.

This place has always had "potential" but it will never live up to it. There are too many areas that need to be changed but due to the old gaurd it wont. They like their little departments, fifedoms as I like to call them, and this wont change.

The contract can get signed. We will get a moderate raise, scope, 7/7 and home basing but there are so many other factors that contribute to QOL and longevity of NJA that the union, pilots or even lower level management has no control over.

Little things like having your kids ask you when your coming home or what time your going to work and you have no real answer is difficult. These issues could be easily addresses but they wont.

Like I said, money isnt everything. When I say I hate NJA its not just because the money. That issue has been beaten like a dead horse.

$$$$$$

Fracster said:
Like I said, hopefully very, very soon.

It says a tremendous amount about NJA when they only people/groups with positive things are the ones being complained about to begin with.

The raise may come but the "wounds" as you call them will never be mended. This group will not forget or forgive because though some money may come little else will change.

I've sat on both sides of the desk on the salary issue.

Bottom line: Money is not a long-term motivator, but perceived lack of money
(as in: I deserve more) is a strong de-motivator.

We don't remember the nice salary increase any longer than it takes to get ticked off about some other issue, and certainly not after we hear about someone else's increase.

Fracster,

Just Quit. Your Misery Is Killing Me. Get Another Job. If You Want A Good Qol And Cannot Find It At Nja, Then Leave. No One Is Holding You Back. I Have Seen Many Pilots Come And Go, And No One Has Ever Put A Gun To There Heads And Told Them Otherwise. Find A New Job That Is Going To Give You The Qol That You Want, And Hand In Your Resignation. It Is Simple. We Do Not Need Disgruntled Pilots, Or Employees, Here At Nja.

Fracster said:
If the contract passes it will be by a margin of 50.1% ONLY. Although this margin can ratify a contract its not the majority despite the numbers. .

I'm beginning to understand the problem....a lack of understanding of basic math.

Yeah...that one is one for the hall of shame. Who gave him a high school diploma?

NJA Guy said:
Fracster,

Just Quit. Your Misery Is Killing Me. Get Another Job. If You Want A Good Qol And Cannot Find It At Nja, Then Leave. No One Is Holding You Back. I Have Seen Many Pilots Come And Go, And No One Has Ever Put A Gun To There Heads And Told Them Otherwise. Find A New Job That Is Going To Give You The Qol That You Want, And Hand In Your Resignation. It Is Simple. We Do Not Need Disgruntled Pilots, Or Employees, Here At Nja.
Hey NJA Guy: Newsflash!! Capitalizing Every Single Word You Type Is Very Difficult To Read, Is Very Annoying, And Makes The Reader Stop Reading What You Have To Say. Not to mention, it's a lot more difficult to type that way. So why do you do it? (I'm not even going to start with the spelling or grammar...) :rolleyes:

Fracster said:
If the contract passes it will be by a margin of 50.1% ONLY. Although this margin can ratify a contract its not the majority despite the numbers.

Yogi, is that you?

Latest resources

Back