Dispatch, Troll, the rest.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fracster

I finally figured it out. I now know why these people feel the need to defend NJA and their positions to the very end. Its simple really.

People like Dispatch and Troll defend themselves and the company so vigorously simply due to their ineptitude.

Very few people at NJA are there because it was their "dream job". NJA is just not the place. Most people are there because of furloughs, departments shutting down, etc.

Very few people want to make a career at NJA regardless of what the contract outcome is. If someone stays at NJA there is an overwhelming probability that that they have something in their background.

NJA has never been a good job because it has always been subject to internal corruption and blatant disregard for efficiency. "My fifedome does and mine does that" has always been the way.

Disptch, Troll and the rest cant go anywhere else. They are part of this mentality and due to their backgrounds no one else will hire them. They are stuck, period.

Unfortunately most of us pilots are stuck until the economy changes. These guys are stuck at NJA no matter what and because they have no other alternative they must defend the only company who will employ them.

We on the other hand know what a good job can be and we voice our opinions accordingly.

For these people this is all they know which in itself is truly sad. There are good companies out their and these poor souls defend this one out of pure and all most childish ignorance.

The truth really is simple.

The truth is simple but you missed it.

Fracster said:
I finally figured it out. I now know why these people feel the need to defend NJA and their positions to the very end. Its simple really.

People like Dispatch and Troll defend themselves and the company so vigorously simply due to their ineptitude.

Very few people at NJA are there because it was their "dream job". NJA is just not the place. Most people are there because of furloughs, departments shutting down, etc.

Very few people want to make a career at NJA regardless of what the contract outcome is. If someone stays at NJA there is an overwhelming probability that that they have something in their background.

NJA has never been a good job because it has always been subject to internal corruption and blatant disregard for efficiency. "My fifedome does and mine does that" has always been the way.

Disptch, Troll and the rest cant go anywhere else. They are part of this mentality and due to their backgrounds no one else will hire them. They are stuck, period.

Unfortunately most of us pilots are stuck until the economy changes. These guys are stuck at NJA no matter what and because they have no other alternative they must defend the only company who will employ them.

We on the other hand know what a good job can be and we voice our opinions accordingly.

For these people this is all they know which in itself is truly sad. There are good companies out their and these poor souls defend this one out of pure and all most childish ignorance.

The truth is simple but you missed it. You just want to make everybody think you are the king of the pile. Unfortunately for you you are wrong. You are not stuck, you just are too lazy to make a move. Many people come and go, and find employment inside and outside the industry. But many of us see a future with NetJets that is positive and are dissapointed that you constantly wish to tear it down. We have many places to go, but choose to be here. The rewards for those with superior performance are rewarded, (we are not on a system that increases our pay by how many years we do the same thing.)

You can make up your excuses for your situation. We do not have to make excuses for ours. What excuse do you think the NW MX have now?

Wow, what words of wisdom.
Really sounds like you are disgruntled.
Sorry your career isn't going the way you dreamed it would.
I'm sure the majority of pilots wish their careers were doing better.
I'll bet you feel like your fantastic piloting skills, are going unrecognized, and unappreciated.
Keep up the faith, one day you'll get the chance for someone to recognize your exceptional leadership qualities, (gained at a 121 carrier, no doubt) and you'll probably get hired off the street into the left seat of a widebody.
Be sure to exhibit that fine attitude you've been cultivating in the interview at your dream job.
The majority of pilots I've flown with are exceptional, a few like yourself are the rare, vocal, disgruntled people who, just as you said, will never be happy.
Maybe its time you thought about a career change, maybe a motivational speaker, or Real Estate Investing.

Wow, Fracster that was truly a Pulitzer prize winning piece. After I read your novel, I said to myself, I gotta hear more of this guy. In an attempt to develop my "inept" mind I figured the great novelist, Fracster, could teach me. Listed below are some of your more famous quotes:

“Not trying to start any battles with anyone…..” (keep reading)

“Heres another example of NutJets BS!”

“What are you retarded?”

“come on now, moron”

“….this sh!t hole (place)”

“hey duma$$…”

“This guy is a moron and everyone knows it."

“A complete and total sh!t hole dominated by fifedoms, incompetence and blatant ignorance”

“There are morons like him/her running rampant.”

“What a fookin' moron!”

“And for the record moron, owners are leaving becuase of you”
---(typo or more to the story?)

“I’m trying everyday to get out”

“….trying to quit”

“We do the absolute bare minimum. We just don’t care”

“NetJets is going down the tubes because of this idiot and those like him”

“NetJets can go bankrupt, out of business or any other way you can put it”

......and now, for the obvious Fracster statement of the day

“I can go on, and on, and on, and on”

Believe me, Fracster, there are always choses in life. I choose to stay with a company that I in part help build. In return, NetJets has provided an honest living for which I have always been very proud of.

My company has let me down on one thing though Fracster. I am truly amazed, knowing how many of the professional, terrific pilots we have at this company that the screening process didn't "filter you out".

You WILL get a pay raise Fracster, this company WILL go on, we WILL somehow figure out how to build back the bond between the Bridgeway employees and the pilots. Finally, I WILL know, that all of that progress WILL take place without any of your involvement. This alone gives me great pleasure.

Fracster said:
I finally figured it out. I now know why these people feel the need to defend NJA and their positions to the very end.

Fracster, I felt rather embarrassed for you that you used the word ineptitude (quality of displaying a lack of judgment, sense, or reason; an inept remark) in your opening speech and then went on to display in quite humiliating accuracy every connotation that the word implies.

For future reference if you ever wanted to know my intentions you could always ask. Feels kind of pointless to defend flaming speculation.

If people are so unhappy at NetJets (FLIGHT CTR PEOPLE) then why are you still here? There are way too many crybabies here. There are piles of resumes from folks wanting to join the team. Quit crying about your job (flight ctr people) and quit. QUIT BRINGING THE REST OF US DOWN!!!!!!

Last edited:
cmhslave said:
There are piles of resumes from folks wanting to join the team. Quit crying about your job (flight ctr people) and quit. QUIT BRINGING THE REST OF US DOWN!!!!!!

Um... pilot wise... NO. There is no excess of QUALIFIED resumes flooding the property. There is a diffrence between qualified and nonqualified. I believe that a newhire class was even too light recently to even conduct it properly... soooo it was cancelled.

If you feel down, it might be because the moral here has just never been so low. If it looks low, smells low and feels low... it probably is low.

I choose to stay with a company that I in part help build. In return, NetJets has provided an honest living for which I have always been very proud of.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly pissed myself. That was hysterical.

Finally, I WILL know, that all of that progress WILL take place without any of your involvement. This alone gives me great pleasure.

Amen, I can't wait to get out. Soon, deep breathes, soon.

Last edited:
Fracster, there are lots of "better jobs" posted right now for pilots, I counted over 50 on one pilot recruiting site alone (let me know if you need a list of the websites/companies). The truth of the matter is you can't leave. Is it skill? attitude? confidence? ability? laziness? Not certain, only you know that. IF you wanted to leave, you could. Let's just hope, you dig deep, and find a way.

Again, our pilots WILL get a raise (as they should), we WILL find a way to "mend the wounds", and then you WILL still be a miserable/negative guy that just happens to hold a pilot certificate.

No need to leave.

We are winning and we will win. A 6S victory is just around the corner. Red October and an even redder November are coming.

Latest resources

Back