• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Discussion on AirTran T.A. - STAY ON TOPIC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Until the pay for F/O's is tied to captains pay as it is at SWA. You will get this stupid infighting. That is how we should have handled the pay issue. F/O's get a percentage of Captains pay. Then everyone will want to see the same thing. The way we handled this was dumb in my opinion.

Do you guys really think that new scope can be applied after the fact to this transaction? ( ie "binding the holding company" )

Do you honestly thing GK and crew would allow our management to sign a huge contract without their approval? The merger agreement requires any changes in a contract to be approved by SWA. So it must be approved by your management if it got this far. I would say it is golden. But I am sure you have heard different.

Unfortunately, it states the same thing with the international per diem . . . we'll never see those increases that our MEC touted.

WTFO . . . are our guys clueless, or asleep at the wheel, regardless, none of them should ever again be allowed in a negotiating position.

The problem begins with the fact that our pilot group has been beat down for so long. Im confident the majority of the "beaten dogs" here turned right to the compensation page and made their decision. To bad the compensation page sucks as well - even for the FOs.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but just glancing through here it seems as if everyone is mostly worried about pay rates, etc. What about your cost of insurance? The amount of money you people there pay in insurance is mind-boggling. Get that reduced to where it should be and there's a huge pay raise per month.

Please don't post members' personal information. Could negatively affect the person in question.

Thanks,

How's that?

This is all a smoke screen. AT is just bringing the wages up so they are closer for the joint contract and then subsequent SLI. Everyone will be making the SAME amount eventually (SWA and AT guys on same equipment), or there would be a B-Scale, and that would tarnish the famous Southwest "culture." We all know that Richard, I am surprised you don't.

This is all a smoke screen. AT is just bringing the wages up so they are closer for the joint contract and then subsequent SLI. Everyone will be making the SAME amount eventually (SWA and AT guys on same equipment), or there would be a B-Scale, and that would tarnish the famous Southwest "culture." We all know that Richard, I am surprised you don't.

NO, we don't ALL know that.

Latest resources

Back