• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ding-dong RAH Joesama C. is sacked!!!!

what goes around comes around

i remember when i was a scheduler back in the day joe used to tell me how we were all just replacable. hows it feel now B***H.

At JetBlue, I had a scheduler call me just to release me because he didn't want me to work too late on my last day of reserve. Pretty impressive compared to what I had just come from...
How many times at CHQ were you trying to catch the last flight home only to have them not release you or assign you a MX flight that for an airplane that wouldn't be ready for four more hours...then cancel it? I happened to me more than once.

Anyway...like it was said before in my personal dealings with JC they were very professional. Never the less it is good that he is gone...and like it was said before karma is a b!tch, so be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
Wow...

While I believe Joe never had the resources to do his job thanks to Wayne Heller....who is truly Satan Incarnate....that doesn't excuse the ridiculously unprofessional way I was spoken to by schedulers at CHQ. They made me hate this job while I was there.

At JetBlue, I had a scheduler call me just to release me because he didn't want me to work too late on my last day of reserve. Pretty impressive compared to what I had just come from...

Crappy time of year to get fired...but karma's a bitch.....BITCH!

O herro.........You still in RVC, with all the JFK overnights us LGA crews were having, I almost called you. then i realized i don't have your number anymore

Fortes in Unitate

Newbie.. Just because you have been here for 7 years and me 3 makes you god. haha.. God Bless you man!

For all the ex-RAHers... ole JCespool is fired... ye-haw! That's what you get for spending company money to maintain your concubines is company hotels.... jerk!

Joesama Bin Cespedes. The guy let his schedulers abuse crews when they called in "fatigued" and justified it by saying, "It was an empty repo leg."

Uh, no, Joe, it was a full boat.

Sad thing for RAHers is the guy set the tone and it will probably linger for a long time after him...

Last edited:
Joesama Bin Cespedes. The guy let his schedulers abuse crews when they called in "fatigued" and justified it by saying, "It was an empty repo leg."

Uh, no, Joe, it was a full boat.

Sad thing for RAHers is the guy set the tone and it will probably linger for a long time after him...

We haven't heard from you in a while...

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom