• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ding-dong RAH Joesama C. is sacked!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually it is JC. He has used this screename before on other forums, particularly CHQ Lounge, and has said basically the same thing there.

Joe, I'm sorry you lost your job, but quite frankly I'm not sad to see you go. You're not the first crew scheduling manager I've ever dealt with, but by far both you and the crew scheduling department you ran were the poorest I have dealt with in this industry.

That being said, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Joe is a product of Wayne H's consistent drive to do more with less.

It is pretty disheartening to see people celebrating over someone else’s misfortune, regardless if that person caused it own their own or not.

Focus the rage where it belongs: Wayne H.

I wish Joe, the best of luck in the future.

The hatred for Joe ran deep and wide throughout RAH's pilot and f/a corps, including in myself when I had the pleasure of being yanked through the reserve system. That being said my personal dealings with him were always professional; I suspect the crappy scheduling was more a product of the lean staffing and Wayne H's outright hatred of pilots.

I also have a very hard time celebrating anyone's demise around this time of year... so Merry Christmas to you Joe and good luck in transitioning to your future endeavors.

Joe, I want the six hours of credit you owe me! I followed the contract to my last day. You were wrong!:angryfire

You got what you deserve.

Put your high and mighty hand into the FA cookie jar and you got owned.

Guess there is no interpreting "Your Fired!"

My only regret is that it isn't on video. If it were, I'd put it on youtube and link it to the world.

Merry Christmas ----- You Ass

You guys are so brutal. Just hate the sin not the person. I just showed on time finished my work. I didn't have much problem with him. Well, he rejected my request sometimes and I coudln't understand it though. But I hate to see anybody's unhappy event regardless who he is. Especially this is Christmas time. I wish him and his family to have a good luck. I will pray for you Joe.

Last edited:
well i did just think of a good position for joe. maybe consulting with the local 747 pilots for the new c.b.a. if you can't beat em' join em'. the mofo always found loopholes.

Latest resources

Back