• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ding-dong RAH Joesama C. is sacked!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Be careful what you wish for, who is Mr. Heller going to replace him with? The truth is, until staffing is at an appropriate level the same can be expected in the future.

They best part is the FA involved was a dude.

What a loser, the flight crews and schedulers knew it, the company knew it and now he lost his job. It's amazing such a dirt bag could last that long in that position. We just need to make sure this criminal doesn't surface anywhere else. Many will be watching.

Wow...

While I believe Joe never had the resources to do his job thanks to Wayne Heller....who is truly Satan Incarnate....that doesn't excuse the ridiculously unprofessional way I was spoken to by schedulers at CHQ. They made me hate this job while I was there.

At JetBlue, I had a scheduler call me just to release me because he didn't want me to work too late on my last day of reserve. Pretty impressive compared to what I had just come from...

Crappy time of year to get fired...but karma's a bitch.....BITCH!

Crappy time of year to get fired...but karma's a bitch.....BITCH!

A guy who makes a living by abusing airline pilots must end up with a fairly warped sense of power and invincibility. That's gotta make that bitchslap back into reality sting even more.

I too am not happy with Wayne Heller's performance. He is a great reason NOT to work for RAH...unfortunately it seems that any major coproration has a Wayne Heller.

Coporation: definition= An ingenious device to allow individual profit without individual responsibility.

Latest resources

Back