• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ding-dong RAH Joesama C. is sacked!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had heard the rumors, I had seen the emails coming in... Something told me it wasn't true, I couldn't bring myself to confirm that there was actually some justice in the world. But then today, on Christmas morning, I decided to open an email from an old flying buddy at Chautauqua. "Thought you should be the first one to know, since you and Joe had so many knock down drag outs... Merry Christmas, he's been fired."
Well, was a wonderful Christmas present it was! If only it could have happened while I was still at the company. RAH has a huge asset in it's pilot group; I should know, I spent over two years towing the line with everyone else and Joe C. was our slave master. Whipping, torturing, demeaning you into submission. What a complete dirt-bag. I can't count how many times I heard the guys tell me that they'd kick his a$s if they ever got the chance.
Joe C. got EXACTLY what he deserved. If only they would have slapped him around a little bit and threw his a$s in jail when they drug him out of his office.
Joe C. was the most unprofessional and ungrateful person I have ever dealt with, ever. He was so sour and ugly that the rest of the crew scheduling department took on his tone and personality to the detrement of everyone else at the company. I can personally state that over 5 people I know, including myself; moved on to bigger and better things because of this man and the way he ran his department. RAH could be one of the best pilot jobs around if it weren't for people like Joe C. oozing out of HQ in Indianapolis.
For the rest of my life I'll hear Joe's voice telling me and other people "NO." Or hearing the schedulers say "Joe says NO". I used to have a sticker on my flightbag that said "joe hates me" and it was true.
I called to get a PTO for a wedding I was supposed to be in?
Joe : "Absolutely not. What base? SDF!? HAHAHA! I don't even look at them. I'd never approve a PTO in SDF. Period."
I called to go see some dear old relatives right before they DIED:
"No, does that not mean anything? I said no. I'm going to keep saying no. We don't have coverage."
Joe... was there EVER coverage at Chautauqua? Maybe if you would have used the crews the way they were meant to be used, and the way every other air carrier uses their reserve and line crews, we wouldn't have had the cancellations and coverage issues we had when you were at the helm.
Spencer Rice was a god sent that brightened everyones attitude and he was an avid professional in and out of the office. Very respectful. I didn't mind doing him a favor or going the extra mile when he asked me. He did it with heartfelt sympathy and gratitude. And we helped him as much as we could, and he helped us. When Joe C. came back I about resigned right then. Spencer had coordinated some leave time (which I never took a day of in 2 years, because Joe wouldn't approve) for me to be with my father on his retirement flight. When Joe came back? Yeah, you guessed it... he voided it.
What a freakin' jerk. You guys should be dancing in the steets at RAH these days. You guys are awesome, I enjoyed working with you. Keep up the great work. I never thought I'd say it; but everytime I hear a "chautauqua" flight on the freq. I get a little sentimental.

We did what we had to do and Joe C. still SHAT on us. Goodbye $********************-BAG!

T-Gates:

Was he fired? Hmmmm, might want to check your sources again. I believe you'll find "resigned" in there. Circumstances dont matter, whats in the file under reason for leaving matters.

Latest resources

Back