Did NJI get a raise?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BrnJetFuel said:
Yeah right! If anyone believes that, GET REAL! If they believe that then they obviously don't work for the same guy. Everyone knows that if we didn't have a union, then there would be no NJI and then NJA international would be a stepping stone for Mesa Airlines if TOOLie had his way. I could only figure that anyone who would make such an asinine comment like that has had to been at Toolie's stables for less than 6 months. Jeesh...:nuts:

Well dude, I am just calling as it is. Look at the previous posts here and you will see why it is that I said this.

Yeah, I "Dream Bid it".

I "Dream Bid" the GIV at NJA.

I'm not sure how all this will work out, there is a blank on our standing bid so I bid it.

Someone said something about 25% of NJI pilots being ex-NJAer's. I thought that NJI required 500 hours and a type in GIVs and GVs. I also thought that NJA did not operate GIVs or GVs. So is there some sort of special program to move between NJA and NJI, or am I missing something?
Also if one tries to apply to NJI, interviews and word gets out that they tried to move, does this have a negative effect on their status at NJA?

BengalsFan said:
Someone said something about 25% of NJI pilots being ex-NJAer's. I thought that NJI required 500 hours and a type in GIVs and GVs. I also thought that NJA did not operate GIVs or GVs. So is there some sort of special program to move between NJA and NJI, or am I missing something?
Also if one tries to apply to NJI, interviews and word gets out that they tried to move, does this have a negative effect on their status at NJA?

NJI is where those at NJA who are sympathetic to management go to die.

I disagree with you BrnJetFuel. Honestly, with how badly you guys were beeing treated before the new TA, why would anyone work for NJA, if they could get hired at NJI?? I venture a guess that for those starting out before the TA, given the chance, almost all of them would choose to work for NJI instead of NJA. At the time, better work conditions, pay and benefits. Why would someone start off with almost 1/2 the pay and get treated like crap?

Latest resources

Back