• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did NJI get a raise?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you all have seen the industry standard/average pay for the GIV or GV in Pro pilot, that is about what you'll see at NJI.

If you are a new hire in the GIV and have limited (read less than a coupla hundred hours) international experience give or take, expect just shy of 70k as a base.

If you have a good ammt (500-1000 plus of Gulfstream and international) I've hear that starting could be as much as 75K. GV or G550 goes a bit higher for newbies.

Pic pay is damn close to ProPilot industry avg for equipment flown.

I hear they got 7/7 also. Good show boys and glad you got a raise. It's nice to hear news that pay is going up not down in the industry.

yea thats nice, but we still don't have a great overtime program since we get overtime pay only if we fly over 45 days, and if you call in sick, say bye bye to that extra money, it would be nice to get overtime pay for any extra days flown like you guys, and we don't get holiday pay either

batsky do you guys get hourly overtime? Say after 9 hours on the first day that started before 8am. or anything over 12? I don't remember NJI guys talking about overtime so i don't think you do but not sure.

Overtime

After 9 hours we are allowed to work 5 more hours.

The 45 day quarter requirement is not in effect. You still have to exceed 49 days to qualify for an extra day.

no i mean after 9 hours do you get ot upto 14hours? This only applies to if you started your first day before 8am.

The other question is after 12 hours do you get ot to 14hrs?

Sorry

I am sorry for confusing the issue with humor....

The answer for overtime is>>>>

The ONLY overtime is the extra day pay policy.

Upon reaching 49 days in a quarter you may get payed extra for each day in excess of 49 days within that quarter....Maybe

TCA said:
I am sorry for confusing the issue with humor....

The answer for overtime is>>>>

The ONLY overtime is the extra day pay policy.

Upon reaching 49 days in a quarter you may get payed extra for each day in excess of 49 days within that quarter....Maybe

One of you guys posted you only logged 195 hours last yr.

How can you work 49 days a quarter. 196 days/ys and log only 195 hours?

Less than 1 hr per day?

Diesel said:
The other question is after 12 hours do you get ot to 14hrs?

My new Gulfstream has a range of 6700nm. That’s well over 15 hours of flight time (I believe our record is 15:47, VNY to Christchurch, New Zealand). 2 hours to show brief load and get ready; fly 15; 2 hours to clear customs, unload, clean and go to the hotel. 14 hours of rest, and your now legal to do it all over again.

That’s a 19 hour duty day for a 4 pilot crew, and its standard operating procedure. We are currently petitioning the FAA to allow a 3 pilot crew to operate up to 15 hours (4’s a crowd in the G-V). Under your contract the company would have to pay us overtime almost every day we showed up for work, and that’s unrealistic in my opinion.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back