Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did FAPA really try to reach an agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any insight to the RAH/ F9 deal yet? When would we expect that info (i.e. SLI, Fences, ect.)? Anyone?

Tell that to the new Us Airways pilots

It's absolutely true. The fact that AWA bought AAA, with whatever money they came up with is not relevant to a seniority list integration. If AAA had bought AWA, it still wouldn't matter. Who bought who plays no role in SLI integration.

Here's a crazy wild notion. If so much was worked out in advance, is it possible that F9/RAH working too much out ahead of time was some kind of illegal action or violation of court procedures. My guess is no, it was all above board. But wouldn't that be crazy if there was something there?

Again, I'm kind of sad this didn't work out between us but I'm satisfied with the result.

Good luck all,
shootr

Seems like the thread is thorough.... and this is applicable.

OK REZ,

Let's go.

#1 at Frontier is retired Air Force and F9 was his first job. One list hire date 1994.

#1 SWA hire date 1973. One list hire date 1973.

F9 wanted relative seniority. DOH wasn't even good enough.

Questions?

Gup

RAH just announced that some of F9's airbus will go to Midwest after they get rid of the 9 remaining 717's.

What does that mean to you?

Gup

Hey Gup, where's your source? That is interesting. I was thinking why wouldn't the RAH guys push for arbitration? At least the senior guys at RAH would probably end up on F9's buses. Of course I don't have a clue as to how these things work. I am very disappointed our deal didn't go through.

Jim

Latest resources

Back