Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did FAPA really try to reach an agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWAPA may have gotten punked, but Frontier pilots just got f**ked!

Hope the FAPA Pres and his minions will able to sleep at night after such a blundering FUPAH.

Or maybe the Prez of FAPA had a handshake with someone?? Wow, I believe if my own interests were at stake here, I would be asking some questions, maybe thru my attorney.

Just for you Piker

smart as.s, negative, hateful comment from jaded SW pilot inserted here

That's gonna have to be good enough for ya as my Give O Crap meter is bouncing off Empty. Seriously.

Or maybe the Prez of FAPA had a handshake with someone?? Wow, I believe if my own interests were at stake here, I would be asking some questions, maybe thru my attorney.

That's what I'd put my money on. I bet if he knew a Southwest deal was coming he might not have been so quick to sign everything away.

I guarantee Republic made sure they had FAPA in their back pocket before they opened things up to surprise bids like SW.

Hopefully it was worth it.

smart as.s, negative, hateful comment from jaded SW pilot inserted here

That's gonna have to be good enough for ya as my Give O Crap meter is bouncing off Empty. Seriously.

Finally someone that's rational. All of the Southwest guys on about 20 multiple threads telling F9ers they are "F.ucked" should not give a crap either.

It's over.

Have you F9 guys ever once considered the notion that maybe the reason us SWA guys are taking this the way we are is because we CARE about you guys' well being? Most ALL of us have friends at your organization who we want to see succeed and enjoy the same job security and satisfaction that we enjoy! I could care less about what a staple of F9 pilots would have done for my seniority. I was happy for my friends at Frontier who were going to have the opportunity to come here to SWA and enjoy the same friggin good deal that I have been dealt.

Personally I am posting these smart ass, hateful comments NOT because I am hateful or upset that I am not going to get a good deal from getting you guys stapled to the bottom of our list, but because I am SOOO frustrated that somebody at your organization screwed things up for my VERY good friends at Frontier and now who knows what is going to happen with them.

I can tell you one thing for CERTAIN:
1. Every one of your pilots would have been WAAAAY better off here at SWA!
and
2. Your FAPA PREZ is a MORON!
our seniority list

FL250, you sir are dead friggin on.

I have friends there as well and they were just sold down the river when they would have absolutely loved this place. Really sad..

RF

Latest resources

Back