Did ALPA get religion on alter egos?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting.

So why didn't you just have your Northwest brothers procure those permits for you in their own hometown and you could all just picket together?

Why should we have to do that? We have our own Strike Committee perfectly capable of filling out the paper work.

Why should we have to do that? We have our own Strike Committee perfectly capable of filling out the paper work.

I see. It was your MEC that leaked the Yahoo Finance "picket permit" story.

This smells a lot like hack posturing.

Last edited:
Why? The Delta pilots have already struck a deal with management, right?

http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2...aid-to-strike-deal-ahead-of-northwest-merger/

I think for all practical intents and purposes, Northwest management and Delta management are one and the same now, no?

And since the new management is going to be headquartered in Atlanta, why picket Minneapolis and Detroit?

Look Sunshine, I didn't write the Yahoo copy. I didn't obtain the permits. If your MEC is embarrassing you, why focus your anger on me?

Is the Tourettes flaring up again?
Hey sparky, maybe before spouting off your nut drainer you should gather all the facts....Of course we know you girls aren't very good at facts, reference your failed lawsuit!

Did you also know that DALPA obtained permits to picket SLC, NYC, and ATL airports?
Maybe you should check facts before making false accusations, and there would be a lot less anger and the need to keep correcting you idiots!

Hey sparky, maybe before spouting off your nut drainer you should gather all the facts....Of course we know you girls aren't very good at facts, reference your failed lawsuit!

Did you also know that DALPA obtained permits to picket SLC, NYC, and ATL airports?
Maybe you should check facts before making false accusations, and there would be a lot less anger and the need to keep correcting you idiots!

Picket for what? Lower wages? How much further can you DALPA guy lower the bar? Isn't ATL to ORD at $79 pathetic enough?

Haven't you been banned enough times already?

Alter Ego!

Your kidding me!

Can you imagine what would happen if any of your beloved legacy carriers decided to do what TSA did.

AA decides to bring the B-787 fleet online with all new hires?

Do you get it know!

Latest resources

Back