• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did ALPA get religion on alter egos?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any real counter-points you have to make, or just more of the usual BS?

Any real counter-points you have to make, or just more of the usual BS?
Wow you really are drunk! How many ALPO leaders does it take to screw in a light bulb?......All of them!

That's what I thought. :rolleyes:

Not so fast!

JoeMerchant sais;

"In this case, ALPA was right and the pilots IMO were wrong....They should have taken the deal...which ALPA advocated....."

The TSA Pilot group did not want to give up our right to bargain just to get the jobs! We will never stoop that low! ALPA was not right!

Flying for less just to get the jobs is not our plan. ALPA needs to understand the difference between UNION and NON-UNION.

New pilot groups are formed by companies and then unionized. ALPA should have tried harder to bring GOGET into the association. Instead they let them go Teamsters. Why?

New pilot groups are formed by companies (new and old) looking to profit. They are attempting to lower there cost. Can you blame them?

The issue for us is really, whether or not we want all pilots in the same union and if so how to do it!

JoeMerchant sais;

"In this case, ALPA was right and the pilots IMO were wrong....They should have taken the deal...which ALPA advocated....."

The TSA Pilot group did not want to give up our right to bargain just to get the jobs! We will never stoop that low! ALPA was not right!

Flying for less just to get the jobs is not our plan. ALPA needs to understand the difference between UNION and NON-UNION.

New pilot groups are formed by companies and then unionized. ALPA should have tried harder to bring GOGET into the association. Instead they let them go Teamsters. Why?

New pilot groups are formed by companies (new and old) looking to profit. They are attempting to lower there cost. Can you blame them?

The issue for us is really, whether or not we want all pilots in the same union and if so how to do it!

Are TSA pilots better off without GoJets being on the same list? GoJets pilots would be ALPA pilots if you guys had taken the deal.....Negotiate the single list first...then improve the pay/workrules.....Otherwise you get neither......

And again, I'm forced to agree with Joey. This was badly mishandled by the TSA MEC.

A few years ago I was scratching my head over the dues money my union had to spend to defend against a frivolous lawsuit filed by a bunch of booger-eating RJDC losers...who were members of the same union!

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080408/delta_northwest.html?.v=1

It appears as if the Delta pilots may picket the Northwest pilots for their reluctance to accept the DMEC's single list integration plan. Am I reading that
right?

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080408/delta_northwest.html?.v=1

It appears as if the Delta pilots may picket the Northwest pilots for their reluctance to accept the DMEC's single list integration plan. Am I reading that
right?
No you're not! This is why you're stuck at comair! I guess this is what happens with a GED education at its finest!
But hey, I see the rjdc spin machine is in full cycle, eh sport?

Latest resources

Back